hi exante dieters ive got my packs now!

feelinglarge

hi guys
ive got my packs this morning. i was kinda excited opening them :)

so here goes my first day on exante. i dont want this to be another diet ive tried and not follwed through. really dont want the other half to take the mick out of me. this is my make or break diet now.
ive done liptrim and kee diet. the kee diet i managed two full days without eating and felt really good for it. i gained loads of energy almost out of no where. so i know i can do it. i want to do it.

ive thought long and hard on doing total solution or have two shakes and a meal. but if i have a meal i know i dont have control ill eat whatever and more. so i know whats best for me right now is to cut food out.

so ill keep you all posted on how im getting on. no doubt ill be on tonight as evening are so hard for me. i always break. its usually the kids for go to sleep and i get stressed or the kids are running riot and ive only got the two!

im going to keep calm and if i get hungry ill drink water.

i know i can do this!!!!

If you have a look in the booklets that came with the packs, the ingredients for them all are listed in there, can't check for you as mine are at home and I am at work.
B xx

good luck for today hun ,
i got my packs too but im on day two really as i used my last few ll packs. feeling ok bit headachie but i know thats all going to pass, been teaching at college today so no ready access to water like in the salon so tomorrow will be better.
im doing the packs with a low carb meal , might change to packs only when hubbie goes back to work in 12 days but at the moment its best this way . i lost just as much on lll as on abstinence, as i do excersize now and didnt 3 years ago, but ill play it by ear and see how it goes . wish me luck girls and make sure to post on here if youre having a hard time , xxxxx

Hi Sukiesue I have started today on Exante and a low carb meal. I had a soup at lunchtime when the parcel arrived and after about half an hour my stomach bloated up with wind really bad,dont know why.
Just wondered if this has happened to anybody else ? I feel so much better all ready though cutting out all the carbs and junk.

Hi Feelinglarge hope you are getting on ok I was excited getting my parcel as well (how sad lol)

Keep up the good work everyone

Lisa x

hi guys
ive been doing ok yesterday although as usual the evening was really difficult for me. i think its when the kids are asleep and the i sit down with the laptop or telly and then the other half comes home from work i just want to relax. i always associated relaxing with eating and i think i just have to try really hard to get out of that frame of mind.

but today has been a good day so far. i find though i just want to down a litre of water and get it over and done with . if i did just drink it in one go will this effect weight loss becuase im not sipping it throughout the day?

lisa how are you getting on today? im going to be weighing myself every tuesday and writing it in my little book. lets weigh ourselves together and try and come on here to motivate one another :)
im trying not to weigh myself everyday because if it says ive gained even a pound i feel all upset becuase i struggle with hunger at night and find it so hard to fight it. if i really badly struggle im going to do two shakes and the meal in the evening. but ill see how i get on today and tommorrow.

good luck everyone :)

Hi feelinglarge,

I am going to weigh myself on Monday. I really think that having the low carb meal helps a lot. It's better to do that than struggle and then get fed up with it. when are you having your packs ? have you tried the bars yet ? I think they are really good and filling compared to others I have tried.
Try not to weigh everday it can change so much in a day going up and down it's really not worth it... step away from the scales !!!

Take care
Lisa x:)

feelinlarge goodluck hun , hope it all goes well for you xxx

Back