hi fellow day 5ers hows it going ??

kerryberry

Silver Member
i didn't think i would make it through day 3 and here we are day 5 2 day till the first week is over :D

i find coming on here a godsend and without it i may have fallen off the wagoon but i haven't i have been a 100% which in itself its fab!!

well enjoy the rest of the day and keep up the good work.

Morning Kerry.
Lovely day, and I am not hungry anymore. Will be a chore today with hubby and kids having a roast dinner, but I am prepared for anguish. Plus he is going to cook it, so I might go out around that time. :D
He is so supportive, he has made dinners a lot this week, to save me doing it. Maybe he wants his slim wife back almost as much as I do. :D

Might have choc orange shake for lunch.

I'm a day ahead of you but I'd love to join you if I may?
I've done almost 2 litres of water so far, and had a choc tetra. Just been and had a wonderful fluffy bubbly bath, 'groomed' myself and am now in a towel chilling on the sofa. Hubby and son just got back from swimming, they're having a spot of lunch (we're in Germany so an hour ahead, not early eaters!). I'm trying to push my second tetra on a little longer.
I had a little 'trying on' session earlier, we have a function to go to on June 27th and I need a cocktail dress. The one I have is very drab and whilst I loved it before, I don't anymore so I need to find a new one, something a bit more fun. Will prob use ebay for that.

Just chilling out today.

I would recommend ebay, great for picking up bargains like that. I am not keen on the tetras, they are small! Only had a strawberry one so far, but had to force it down - weird aftertaste.
Hope the weather is as nice in Germany as it is here in the UK

of course you can jabber no probs well done for nearly getting through your first week not long now

i have just picked up a kenwood smoothie to go maker from tesco on sale from £22.50 - £17.50 and its fab i chucked in 3 ice cubes with my shake and it was lovely made it thicker and colder yummy

well i have bikes to fix and a kite festival to ride to so keep up the good work and chat later xx

It is beautiful here :D
I LOVE the choc mint shakes but my CDC didnt have any, si am hoping she managed to get some, I did beg her! The tetras are very handy for me as I am often out and about, it's easier to grab one on the run and not fuss around with mixing one up..I am very particular how I make my shakes, I have a 500 ml bottle which I fill with water and put in the fast freeze section of my freezer about 40 mins before I want my shake. Then it is all slushy when I mix my shake up, makes it like a really thick shake which I then drink thru a straw. Slightly OCD me thinks......

Hi ladies! Feeling better today (than god!). Am drinking like a fish today and have alot more energy. I was supposed to weigh tomorrow but my CDC phoned and asked to put it on until tuesday. Oh well, at least it gives me an extra day to loose a bit more hopefully.

Glad all is going well with everyone! :)

I have just met with my CDC to swap the soups and porridge for choc and starwberry shakes as I really could not stomach them. What is the point forcing down something you don't like. If I do that I'll soon get fed up, so I am just going to stick with choc and strawberry for now and try some new shakes each week to find out what I like.

That's enough jabber from me! Good luck for today! Going to do some ironing now.

oooooo thats a fab idea jabba i am going to try that with the water im the freezer.

sassa well done glad your feeling better i am off to swop some soups as i can't stand them banana, vanilla and butterscotch are my fav

hope your having a good day tinka

i have had a great day at bedford kite festival but i stupidly biked there it was 5.5 mile round trip not a problem for me normally and i found it very difficult as i had no energy. when we arrived i remembered my CDC told me not to do any exercise i couldn't talk while doing it oooppppsss

No wonder you're feeling tired, I only went a couple of k's and I was shattered! Thing is, usually I can walk for miles and miles.

Ok here, good day, no hunger, no naughty voices telling me to be bad. Have drank so much water, almost 4 litres now, just so thirsty today, prob cos it's warm too.

Just been down to my Dad's and he made foor for my other half plus 7 others and I just sat I watched whilst drinking my choc shake! Bloudy hard though. Roll on Wi on Tuesday. It can't come fast enough.

I have only had 2 shakes today. Will this effect the diet? Just have not had the time to get another one in.

well done on getting through that one i am yet to have the family get together hurdle yet

i am not sure about the shake thing but i only fitted in 2 and a half
just to busy

Glad you've had a good day ladies. I'm really pleased with myself getting through another day 100%. Just finishing off a bottle of water which means i've had at least 3 and half litres today. Its my first WI tomorrow morning, i've weighed myself this morning on my own scales so i'm hoping for 6lbs.
Mx

well done for 100% and water and good luck for WI but you won't need it as you have done really well xx

Hi guys I'm only going into day 3 but it looks like it gets easier looking at your posts! Any tips I'm finding it difficult. X

when i felt hungry i would drink water to help me feel fuller and alot of people split the pack so they can have smaller shakes but more often. things get easier after day 3 it all becomes kind of robotic and less about food

you doing well keep it up xx

Back