Hi fellow Slimming World ppl! :)

Hello guys,

Just wanted to say a quick hello, hope to make some friends in here. I've been on SW diet for a week and have my first weigh in tomorrow, and I'm really nervous about it! lol :) xx

oooooh good luck! How have you found your first week? What did you eat? xx

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your WI tomorrow. X

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I don't think I've being doing it right/eating enough you know. For example today I've eaten (edit: I'm on Green diet):

2x alpen light bars (HEB)
orange, apple(free)

1 pack ryvita minis (HEB)

pasta with quorn mince in passata sauce (free)

what do you guys think? Do I actually need to eat any syns in a day to help weight loss? because I've been avoiding them!

Last edited:
Hi I went back to class yesterday and trying extra easy for first time. Hope your weigh in went well. Look forward to following your progress, we are all in this together.:D

Welcome and hope you get a great result tomorrow.

x x x sam x x x

i don't actually go to the group anymore, to be quite blunt the one down the road is pratinosing and does not know how to listen that I spent my money on body optimise. not saying there all like that cause before i moved in 2007 went to an excellent one :)

Thanks, you're all so lovely!

ilovelife: I'm from Coventry too, which group are you at? :)

Welcome aboard Hun! If you find yourself struggling then don't feel afraid to ask any questions, we're a friendly bunch. And we love newbies!

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I don't think I've being doing it right/eating enough you know. For example today I've eaten (edit: I'm on Green diet):

2x alpen light bars (HEB)
orange, apple(free)

1 pack ryvita minis (HEB)

pasta with quorn mince in passata sauce (free)

what do you guys think? Do I actually need to eat any syns in a day to help weight loss? because I've been avoiding them!

Hi and welcome! Looks like you're getting there but try to add in a lot more veggies, make sure you have your HEA(s) as well and as the guys have said use your syns.
Good luck today with your weigh-in!

Welcome and good luck with your weigh in.
I agree with Circes, pile on the veg.
You really need to have syns, so try and have your 10 - 15 a day, if you can. Some people find it hard, but I think it's all part of the magic plan.
Please let us know how you did this week.

Just saying hello and hope all went well with the weigh in, this board is fab!

Back