1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Hi Fellow WeMITTS!!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by nurse2be, 15 March 2009 Social URL.

1. nurse2be

nurse2be Active Member

Hi there. Not being very technical, I have been ambling abround the minimins site for days, not really being sure about what I am doing, but finally, I have found where i need to be looking! I currently weigh 25st 5lbs, and began the Cambridge Diet on Friday. I am so glad I have found this bit as I find talking with people who have as much weight to lose as me helps a lot, and seeing people who have done it is sooo inspiring!! I have done so many diets in the past, but this time it really is different. Its not about how i look anymore, its about being alive to see my kids grow up. Its a scary journey to be on, and I hope coming on here will give me the kick up the bum I need!!!!!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Hiya N2Be !

Welcome to Minimins, loving the positivity and may it long continue :)

Go for it

Mike

4. Sass

Sass Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say :wavey: and was wondering how things where going for you with your diet ?

5. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Well-Known Member

Hi nurse2be. Good luck with your weight loss