• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi Fi Bars

I'm sure it's fine as a one off hun but it's not such a good idea!
Try to make time to grab something, have some standby meals in the freezer or make a big batch of pasta or rice salad or something to last a few days, or make more dinner the night before so you can have left overs!

But yes, it's okay, I don't think you'll be very full though....

Thanks Jaylou for your help and yes you're right, Im starving but it's been one of those busy days at work. I wont be doin this again though, tummy comes first LOL !! xx

you could have up to 3 hi-fi bars a day, two as a HE and one as syns. however they are not there for meal substatution. however as this is a one off, it's fine. try to find some fruit or something though if you can.

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Only if you are on red or green can you have 2 as HE's.

Extra Easy you get one as your HEB.

Hth

LOL, of course with the exception of ee days like our lovely lexie said

Does anybody know if you can get these cheaper than what they are at weigh in's? or is that the only place you can get them from?

Awww Chaz sorry, didn't mean to be rude :eek:, just didn't know what plan they were on .

hehe, don't worry darling, i knew you didn't mean it like that. :D also it's good you picked up on it to be honest. ;)

but seriously i wouldn't have said lovely if i was peeved off with you. :p