Extra ProPoints hi fi bars???

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by marylou, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. marylou

marylou Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.68%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    does anyone have a clue what the slimming world hi fi bars would be in pro points? cousin just gave me one and i couldn't resist it. only had two points left for the day..:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. marylou

marylou Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.68%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    2 points, found out, incase anyone is interested...they are actually quite tasty :))

4. Wicca303

Wicca303 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and 5:2
    This is good to know. I just switched from slimming world and still have a few of these left but they're not in the box so didn't have the NI to work out the pro points. Have you had the lemon ones?? They taste like eating lemon cheesecake. They're amazing.

5. marylou

marylou Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.68%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    no, i haven't tasted them ones, sound lovely! i only get them if my cousin gives me one now and then as she goes to sw. i am trying to stay away from the sweet stuff for a few weeks but succumbed last night and had ww cookies and a mini refresher bar...ah well..lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.