Hi...final restart is now underway!!

Ti@ra-M@ker

Just wanted to say Hi. I'm on my second serious CD attempt. I'm determined this is going to be the last time that I will have this much weight to lose. Last time I lost weight I did it with the 790 plan because I failed at SSing on day 3. I got on ok with 790 but because I'm a fussy eater i completely sickened myself eating the same things day in day out.

Anyway that made it harder to get started again so because I'm impatient and because I can't stand the thought of chicken and broccoli any more, I am attempting SS again. I'm on day 4!!!! I can't believe I've got over the worst bit and I feel fine! I'd almost say that I feel great. The only downside is that I'm FREEZING! A good sign though so I'm happy.

I'm hoping to lose at least 3 stone before the start of April. I don't know if it's a wise idea or not but I'm having a planned break from CD then. Hubby and I are going on a short break to London and I'm not planning on SSing while I'm there. I do think that I maybe shouldn't be going but it's booked and I might as well. It gives me a smaller goal rather than the daunting prospect of losing a huge amount of weight in one go. I shall make sure I have an appointment booked with my CDC for as soon as we're back and that will the the start of phase 2.

So that's the plan. Reading all your posts on Minimins keeps me motivated...That and the fact that my scales tell me I've lost 6lbs in the 1st 3 days. My official start was last night though so I had a sneaky few lbs off before my starting weigh in so my ticker will start from yesterday showing a 1lb loss since before xmas so at least the xmas lbs are gone.

Look forward to talking to you all as time goes on. I'm a bit shy of posting at the minute as I suppose I'm frightened of announcing a restart then failing...again! I must be feeling more confident though or I wouldn't be posting now.

Anyway sorry for the ramblings...Till Later.

Tx

Thanks louisa, So far so good!! x

Hello and welcome! Good luck with your restart - I'm a restarter too although not on SS - I admit I just can't do it anymore so am on 790 and finding that a little easier. Just got to ignore my chatterbox!! Anyways good luck and let us know how you guys get on! Vx

Hi & welcome im on my second week of cd i did ll last year but stoped a bit too soon. i lost 5 st. So im finishing the job off with cd.Hope too chat with you soon. Good luck.

Good luck

Well done - I am on a re-start too.... Had quite a few in last year but this ones different as I am now on day 11 rather than giving up all after day 4.

Hope it all goes well, I am looking to lose 3st by late march as well then another stone on 790 - all going to plan that is.

All the best to you on your journey xxx

Back