Hi :-) first time ever doing ww

Bradders1979

:)Hi there everybody as the title suggests I am trying ww for the first time ever! Always been more of a s/w kinda girl but have decided to try ww after seeing others do well , also wondering if the "free" food on s/w is where I go wrong as I am a bit of a pig :eek: i am currently 16st7lb as I have lost 10lbs in my first 2 weeks on ww!!!! I have been doing from home on the advice of someone I work with who told me what points I should be on and so and so, however I am going to join a local ww meeting next Thurs. Anyway enough gabbling from me just wanted to say hi and any advice anyone wants to sling my way would be gratefully received :) x

Good luck :) xx

Good Luck. :)

Hi, im in my second week, also done sw for a few years!! I don go to group but I did invest in the pro points calculatir and the scales. Love em, makes meal times sooo easy!! Your doing so well!!! Good luck:0)

Well done, good luck on your weight loss x

Hi all thank you for taking the tine to reply :) After doing so well for 2 weeks this weekend has totally gone to pot!!! I am trying to claw it back a bit today and start proper again on ww tomorrow, also gonna go to group on Thurs see if that helps me??? Was wondering wether to do a diary on here see if it gets me to stay focused?? Hava a holiday to Egypt booked for June so def need something to work:) x

Back