Hi from a fat bloke

bigboarder

Hello all,

Ive been reading the forums a while having only decided to change my life for the better recently, there doesn't seem to be much on the weight loss front for fella's so here I am!

:wave_cry:

Welcome bigboarder,

You are in good company, everyone is great on here and there are quite a few guys too :)

Sarah x

welcome, you will love this site, it been a massive help to me... :) good luck with your weight loss x

welcome
:hug99:

Welome to Mini's, please dont feel out of place, we are all fab, male or female!

If you need advice on how to change, please holler x

hey and welcome to minis,its fab on here,
what plan are you doing?
elaine

hiyaaaaaaaaaaaa
well done for registering
hope to get to know more about you and 'less of you' soon
byeeeeee

welcome
what diet are you hoping to follow

theres always some one on here waiting to help.xx

:welcome:Hiya, welcome to the group. I'm sure you'll find this website as helpful as I have - helps just knowing that everyone else is going through the same thing.

Hi

Just wanted to say hi and welcome aboard.. we are all on an adventure to find the us inside lol..... good luck!

Hello and welcome to Minimins :wavey:

Is it cos I'm high on painkillers that this made me giggle?!! :giggle:

You dirty minx!!!!!!!

Thanks to all for replying, for those that asked about diet, I found out not long ago that I've become a type 2 diabetic, its only really just sunk in so I'm just watching what I eat and counting the calories at the moment.

Hi Bigboarder and welcome. I have heard people who are diabetic when they lose a pile of weight can stop being diabetic, so there's another goal for you Good luck.

Back