• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi from a guy

Hi all thought I'd introduce myself and say hi , I've had a good rummage around here and us guys are pretty few and far between :)
This is my second go on the CD I lost just under six stone two years ago this month :) but since coming off the diet I have put back just under two stone :cry:

So thought I'd best get my bum in gear and get back onto the CD :)

I'm on day two at the moment and so far feel great and I have to say which might sound really strange but when I'm on the CD I never feel hungry and it was just the same the first time in fact I've felt more hungry every day over the last two years then I ever did while on the diet :)

So hello to everyone and I will let you all know how I get on

Dave

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Big H

Silver Member
Allo mate - from one of the very few other guys on here. I'm on day 2 aswell. Similar story to you, lost 7 stone first time around, but unlike you I have put on between 2 and4 stone about 10 times since then!

Good luck

Emmaline

Hippety Hop!
Hi Dave, Welcome to the forum and yes the men are few and far between but very welcome all the same.

Looks like you are well and truly an expert on the losing weight front and am sure you will soon get it all sorted very soon.

All the very best to you ... :)

Cheers all

Well I'm now on day 3 and feeling ok although have to say I had forgot about the sudden increase of toilet trips I now need :) must have lost a good few pounds with my many many trips upstairs to the loo :)

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
It definitely gets better Dave!!

beckia

Hi good luck on your journey x

Felix

Gold Member
Welcome!! My OH is also on CD but he's not on the forum. Men seem to lose it very quickly (you lucky sods!!) so I'm sure you'll be at goal in no time :)

Well done Dave, thats great. I have been on this diet many times, always lose round the 5stone mark then hit goal and put it all back on. The most I have ever lost in my first week is 6lb so 11lb is great, well done again. x

Pretika

Silver Member
welcome Dave - I am coming to the end of day 2 and I am finding a little bit of a struggle.... whats your secret :) good luck!