Hi from a guy

Hi all thought I'd introduce myself and say hi , I've had a good rummage around here and us guys are pretty few and far between :)
This is my second go on the CD I lost just under six stone two years ago this month :) but since coming off the diet I have put back just under two stone :cry:

So thought I'd best get my bum in gear and get back onto the CD :)

I'm on day two at the moment and so far feel great and I have to say which might sound really strange but when I'm on the CD I never feel hungry and it was just the same the first time in fact I've felt more hungry every day over the last two years then I ever did while on the diet :)

So hello to everyone and I will let you all know how I get on

Dave

Last edited:
Allo mate - from one of the very few other guys on here. I'm on day 2 aswell. Similar story to you, lost 7 stone first time around, but unlike you I have put on between 2 and4 stone about 10 times since then!

Good luck

welcome and good luck

Cheers all

Well I'm now on day 3 and feeling ok although have to say I had forgot about the sudden increase of toilet trips I now need :) must have lost a good few pounds with my many many trips upstairs to the loo :)

It definitely gets better Dave!!

Hi good luck on your journey x

Welcome!! My OH is also on CD but he's not on the forum. Men seem to lose it very quickly (you lucky sods!!) so I'm sure you'll be at goal in no time :)

Hi all and thanks for such the warm welcome :)

Well week one is now done and I lost 11 lbs :D so very happy with that so just need to carry on and keep the faith :)

Well done Dave, thats great. I have been on this diet many times, always lose round the 5stone mark then hit goal and put it all back on. The most I have ever lost in my first week is 6lb so 11lb is great, well done again. x

welcome Dave - I am coming to the end of day 2 and I am finding a little bit of a struggle.... whats your secret :) good luck!

Back