Hi from a WW ProPoint Newbie

Jay27

Hi everyone, Jay here.

I joined Weight Watchers on Tuesday, (the shock i got),
I am finding the propoints plan very satisfying but ask me next tuesday when i have my first weigh in :eek:

I lost over 3 stone on the old point system a few years ago but got very complacent and let every pound creep back on with an extra stone and a half thrown in.

Every time i rejoined weight watchers i would lose a stone and a half within a month and then id get complacent yet again and eventually stop going to classes. Im hoping that this new plan is the change i needed to get stuck in again and give it a bash the way i did the first time around!
Anyway.. hello to all and good luck to everyone in the same position as me :D

Hi I'm a first timer to weightwatchers ! I'm doing pro points!! I just wondered do u have to change what you eat or just stick to ur points??

Hello and welcome :) you can eat what you like as long as it's within your points. You will eventually learn to eat things that are better value for your points. Example: if you drink a pint of whole milk a day you would be using 10 propoints, if you switched to skimmed milk you could have a pint for 5 propoints. Simple changes such as milk, butter, bread, diet fizzy drinks (0 points) will make a difference to stretch your points. The basic goal is finding foods that keep you satisfied throughout the day while keeping within your daily allowance. As you go on you will find it easier to manage your points for each meal :)

Back