Hi from America!

BodybyViUSA

Hi All!
I am so pleased to introduce myself to you. My name is Andrea Guerra and I have fought obesity my whole life from the age of about 14. My first "diet" was the Cambridge diet and I lost 40 lbs but very quickly gained it all back. I have joined weight watchers, Atkins, you name it I have done it including gastric bypass five years ago where I lost 120 lbs. I felt thin but not healthy. There is a big difference. 2 years ago this month my heart stopped and I was rushed to the hospital where I had a pacemaker implanted. I was very active before the pacemaker, nbut after I was sooo scared to move because I was afraid of the device in my chest. I quiclky gained ALL my weight back due to inactivity and feeling sorry for my self. Last year I joined the Body by Vi Challenge and have lost 67 lbs. I have 50 more to go but I know I can do it!

Welcome Andrea, you are going to get lots of help and support on here, your heart condition was it called "long QT Syndrome"? That what my wife almost died from :( but thankfully she survived and takes something called Nadalol, I hope you are completely well as well :) I use SW and this forum has been great for me in my journey so far.

Luckily I don't need any medication...it was an electrical problem in the bottom chamber of my heart...SCARY! I know losing the last 50 lbs will set me even better!!It is a meal replacement shake that tastes like cake...it can be used for atheletes looking to build lean muscle...as a snack for health for people who are ill and need to gain weight or a meal replacement for those of us who need to lose. I can't wait to share all the wonderful things it has done for my friends and family...I need to figure how to upload pics! <3

hello and welcome to the forum, you are doing so well with your weight loss, keep up the excellent work :) X

Back