Hi from Determind :)

Determind

Hi

I've never been on a weight loss forum before and I'm hoping that you all can keep me "determind" when the days get hard.

My ticker says my weight and I've put an interim goal in for myself to lose 4.5 stone. Challenging enough I feel.

I've lost over four stone before on Weight watchers and I promised myself I would keep the weight off. But 5 years and two kids later, I'm worse than I ever was. My health is suffering now and I really need to lose weight if I was ever to consider having another baby. So that's whats kicked me into action.

I did try WW after my second child was born but I found that I had heard all the stories before and I knew all the tricks as to how to get round it. I just didn't believe the message anymore.

At the moment, I'm going to follow a formal weight loss programme. I'm a firm believer that weight loss comes from good motivation, good willpower, good nutritional knowledge and good exercise. I have the last two, it's the first two that's the problem, especially with two toddlers and full time working. Still I've seen many other people do it in this situation so I know I can too.

I hope to have many long, and hopefully not boring, chats with everyone on the forum on the ups and downs of weight loss. Nice to have a place to introduce myself.

The Image Gallery is fantastic. Motivation in itself !!

Cheers,
Determind

Hi there
Welcome & Good luck, were always here to keep you motivated!

hello and welcome to the forum
you've come to the right place if its motivation
your after there are so many inspirational people on here

Welcome, good luck in your journey, only a newbie on this weight loss forum myself and you get good pointers that are all very helpful. keep us post how you do each week...

Hello everyone! started lipotrim today .... need to lose 9 stone, fed up of trawling to the back of clothes rails for the big sizes to find sometimes they dont even have clothes big enough for me :(

im a size 24 and 19 stone! goal weight is 10 stone and around a size 14.

to all of you starting, good luck! and to those of you who have reached your goal weight well done :)

Hi, as I see it is right place for being motivated and cheer up others. I am looking forward to hear success story from you. :wavey:

Back