hi from h

harriet2

serial poster
just wanted to say hello to everyone and that ill be starting exante this coming thursday (after OH's birthday). its not the first time ive tried but this time ive got to last longer than 5 days lol heres counting

h x:flirt2:

Last edited:
Hi Harriet! Hope your first week goes ok, if you need support the girls on here have been fab!

I've just started today, from what I hear the first week is the worst! Not looking forward to it! The shakes are really nice thou, not too keen on the bars thou!

Hi and welcome. I'm starting on the 11th April but really starting monday with some left over packs from CD. Good luck with it!

hi h! i'm startin tomorrow & there seems to be a nice amount of other newbies amongst the veterans so you'll be in good company! :p good luck!

Hi and welcome. I am another Newbie and today was Day 1. Just had my soup for dinner and I must say it was rather nice. Fingers crossed to us all xXx

Good luck.

Hi and Good Luck to all you newbies! It is great to see quite a few of you all starting at the same time.

Stick with it and you'll soon reap the rewards.

Hi H,

Sorry I've been such a crap diet buddy lately !:wave_cry: Hope you are all well, glad you haven't given up. I have wrecked my hamstring so am on enforced rest from running for three weeks, am halfway there and hoping it is ok at the end of it.

Good luck with the diet today, just take it 24 hours at a time or even every 3-4 hours, little steps from pack to pack and do stuff to distract yourself for an hour or two until the next pack. Take a deep breath, relax and chill. When the urge to eat hits just soothe yourself and tell yourself your ok. [ You know all the theory] It is good to have your experience, honesty and sensible attitude on the forum.
TT:)

A big HI, :wavey::wavey::wavey:

to all you newbie's....i can't keep up with you all lol.... how fantastic to see so many new peeps on here to share our weight loss journey's together.

Welcome and good luck....together we are a force that cannot be messed with.

Shaz x

thanks for everyones kind words and im counting down the hours til thursday morning :)

ive got several incentives which will, i hope, be what i need to see myself slim again! these are:

my youngest daughters 16th birthday, eldest daughters 18th birthday, a 10-mile run set for end oct(on rest at moment due to injury ..like you tt! but gonna do it hell or high water), and a little weekend away in london with OH where i dont want to be worrying about what im not wearing if you get my drift lol

hehe

h x

Last edited:
Good luck
xx

Back