Hi from Sarah

Sleepyprincess

Hello everyone & happy new year!!!
I'm a newbie to this site & am looking for inspiration for my new yrs weight loss. I'm an emotional comfort eater & need to loose a stone & tone up for summer & haven't a clue what diet to try, any ideas or tips would be really appreciated. Maybe a blog would be a good way of recording my progress? My biggest fear right now is the thought of me in a bikini .:0(

hi and welcome there are alot of people on here to give u the support and help u need to guide u through ur weight loss. i have tried rosemary conely lost 2 and stone in 6 weeks yrs ago ww but found counting points mind blowing after long day at work but sw i found the best.

I don't know a lot of diet plans. But I have been doing a lot of reading on the Dr Atkins diet. Seems like low Carb is the way to go. I just started yesterday so we will see. Try to pick something that you think will work well for you. Pretty standard advice I know. Good luck with what ever you chose.

Hi Sarah

Hi Sarah

I'm new here too. Good luck with your weight loss journey. Let's make 2011 the year we succeed!

Cat

Thanks everyone for you help & suggestions. I'm thinking low carb too, haven't tried SW before so that is worth a look. Trying to incorporate lots of exercise as I know this helps me loose weight & tone up so much quicker than diet alone. Just done Davina body buff & I'm aching!!! :0) x x x

Hi Sarah, I am new to this too. I am going to do slimming world. I am getting married next year and don't want to look like a giant marshmallow!!. Good luck to all let us all succeed xx

Back