Hi! from The Cotswolds....

MysticEcho

Hi All,

Just joined up - phew.... first step done..... and now to introduce myself.

I'm a wife and Mother to two daughter's now quite grown up at 18 & 20...... The eldest was a Caesarian baby, and I used that as my excuse for no exercise afterwards.... the second a 'normal' delivery - but on Christmas day (!)....... Two years ago I had surgery for triple hernias.... was supposed to be key hole - but ended up with a 6-7" scar right down my midline to below my navel.....:mad: NOT a pretty sight at all...... I spiraled down and just gave up worry about my weight and bulk ..... thinking I'd never be seen dead in a bikini again - so what the hell ! NOW I want to do something about it - my tummy just sticks out and refuses to cooperate in anything I try.... :rolleyes:It's still numb from the surgery.... and I just hate it!

Going to Aruba in 3 weeks time to celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary.... Gonna look like a beached whale:eek:.... but it's too late to do much now.... wondering about Tummy Tuck...or Lipo.... but not even sure If I can have surgery after the Hernia work? Any ideas on the subject?

Thanks in advance Guys!!

Last edited:
Welcome to our community MysticEcho :D:D:D

We have a weightloss surgery section on the site where I am sure you will be able to read other members' experiences and thoughts about Lipo and Tummy tucks.

Have you thought about what weightloss plan you may follow yet after your hols?

Any questions or probs, please just shout up,

Isis xx :)

Hello and welcome-i too am a fully paid up member of the 'any excuse not to excercise' club LOL

Good luck with your journey!!

hello and WELCOME :)

this is a great site - very friendly - have a look around and if you need any help, please shout !

good luck with your weight loss journey !

Debz xx

Back