Hi, going back to WW

Suz1506

Hi everyone, I discovered this great site a week ago and have been addicted ever since! I've found it so inspiring to read people's stories and how they cope with the challenge that is losing weight.

I'm a typical yo-yo dieter and have been on a diet for most of my adult life! Over the years I have found Weight Watchers to be the most successful for me. About a year ago I had a bit of a rebellion and decided that I wasn't going to spend the rest of my life counting points and just try 'healthy eating', however, it's not worked and I think I need the discipline of WW and counting points. So yesterday I started back on WW (I'm doing it myself at home). I want to lose around a stone to take me to 9 st 7. I know it's not a lot but I know I would look and feel much better about myself at this weight. I actually feel a little bit ashamed when I read about the big weight losses that many people on here have achieved that I can't get my a*** in gear and finally lose this weight!

The best of luck to everyone on their own weight loss journeys. :)

Hi Suz1506 and :welcome: to the forums and back to WW! This site is fantastic - full of friendly and supportive people which is what I need as I am 'going it alone' on WW rather than go to meetings!

I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

hi suz1506 your post was as if i was writing, its just were i am too. i wish you the best of luck x

Hi Plonks, thanks very much. The best of luck to you too. Onwards and upwards (or rather downwards in the case of our weight loss!!). :D

Good luck, I am just re-starting weight watchers too.... cant believe I have never stumbled upon this site before it is fab and so inspiring!!

Back