Hi going to start Exante next week

captaincollins

Hi, I just come across Exante online and have decided to give it a go, so thought I would say hello, ordered a pack and hope it arrives Tuesday.

I am 27 and 327lb and tried pretty much everything going, nearly had the money for a gastric bypass but it fell through :cry:

So hope this works well

Sharon x

ment to add I went for the mixed bumper pack so I can see which I like best soups, bars or shakes, i am thinking shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and then soup for tea with the family so it feels like I am eating.

I seem to be having bad tummy cramps and awful diarrhea after eating so hoping this will help stop that to as its lasted a month and doing my head in! :eek:

WELCOME AND GOOD LUCK X

good luck! x

I mentioned in another thread that I am starting this coming week as well.

So good luck getting started and just to let you know you're not the only one. :)

good luck...have just started too (first day). Not too bad, will see what tomorrow brings.

JB - can i ask when u ordered and when it turned up?

hi paula...ordered it late last wed night and it came on the friday. got an email from delivery company telling me when it would come and what time.am sure you will get it tomorrow.good luck paula.

Hello Captain Collins and Ella - and welcome - I have shake for brekkie, bar for lunch and soup for dinner - that's the only meal when we all sit down and so far the kids haven't noticed that I'm just having soup, so it works well. Good luck with it!

thanks for your wishes everyone and good luck xx

Back