Hi guys - 1 week re-feed done and dusted....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Caterpillergirl, 2 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Caterpillergirl

Caterpillergirl Full Member

Thought I'd do a quick post on here and have done on Lt forum but it's not fair to talk about food too much on there.
    Well as I said before my week re-feed went great and loving my food sooo much- salads and baked potatoes, fish chicken mmmmm it's all never tasted so good.
    I was worried I'd put on but hey I lost half a lb - I know it's only a half but I'm so pleased as I've done tfr before and put a lot on over 2 weeks so now I'm being sensible.
    Jan I know what you mean about not being full and yes it's only food but I AM ENJOYING IT SO MUCH LOL.
    My daughter laughs at me when I chop an apple up and then I drool while I eat it haha.
    Anyway I've only done tfr for 6 weeks so that wasn't long at all and all the peeps that have done it for such a long time are fantastic so well done.
    (Sorry to go on too long - but thanks as well for all your support) x :):):):grouphugg::grouphugg:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

I'm really glad you've enjoyed it so much!

I WAS full when I finished - I just didn't get the 'OMG I'm so stuffed I can't possibly finish this' that people seem to talk about. Unfortunately I still don't seem to have an 'off' switch. Yet 15-20 mins after I've finished I'm really full! x

4. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Know what you mean, Jan, but the fe-feeding really does seem to help re-train your eating habits for the better. I used to eat my breakfast at 8.00 a.m., then have a fruit snack at 10.30, lunch at 1.00 then snack at 5.30 when I got home, then a huge dinner at 8.00.....but now I don't feel the need to eat snacks, even fruit anymore and at weekends, I'm so busy I'm not hungry until about 12.00!!!