Hi Guys, another newbie

missniki

Hi everyone, so glad i've found this site, I'm in need of some inspiration. I'm trying to decide on which diet to follow, weight watchers or slimming world.
My friend has asked me to be a bridesmaid in September, and i'd like to lose 3 stone by then, so need to pull my finger out and decide, any advice would be great.:)

Hi Irene, still not decided think thats half my problem, spend alot of time thinking about dieting, just not enough putting it into action! xx

Welcome to Minis. Good luck with whichever you choose to follow :D

Well everyone, i have finally made my decision, after alot of research have decided on Slimming World, I went to my first class this evening, the consultant is a real star, think i'm going to like this.x

Oh well done! I'm new on here too and I've been doing Slimming World since New Year. I previously tried Weight Watchers but I just couldn't get my head around counting points all day every day. Different strokes for different folks :)

Hi I'm new on here as well, so hi to everybody first of all......but i started off on Slimming world a couple of years ago, and admittedly lost 1st 7lb and was happy with that......but stopped going and now on WW. lost 8lb in 2 weeks, and so far enjoying the propoints. watch this space. Good Luck :)

Hi I'm new what a great site this is glad to be part of it. I've not long had a baby girl and want to get back on the slimming world diet again to get in shape. I've tried different diets before but never managed to keep the weight off I found this diet is a way to continue family meal times as my OH and daughter can eat what I eat causing less disruption to family life.

Last edited:
Hi I'm another newbie tonight. My Hubby and I joined slimming world last October and it's been going pretty well. I got my 2 1/2 stone sticker last week but have now promptly put on 2 1/2lbs this week. It's only my 3rd gain since joining so trying not to get it all out of proportion but wad bitterly disappointed. I gained 1/2lb at Xmas and 1/2lb 2 weeks ago but that was down to the time of the month and water retention! I lost 3lbs last week but have put 2 1/2lbs of that back on this week and I really don't know why.

Welcome missniki, pussinboots, lainey1601, Littlestar_kc, Becs35, Denise1979 to MiniMins:welcome:

Best of luck with your Slimming World journey...here is the link to the SW forums Slimming World - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Please introduce yourselves there and if you need any help please ask:)

If you would like to add a weight ticker to your signature just click the link below and it will show you step by step how to do it, just remember you need the BB code for here.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

When you have 20 posts you can add an Avatar and when you have 50 posts you will have access to your profile and private messaging.

You can access the User Control Panel on the top of the page on the Blue Bar and you will find all the threads there that you have posted on...

http://www.minimins.com/usercp.php

For more information how to use the site and progressive privileges please click on this link.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Back