• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi guys.Im new to this and start tomorrow!

S: 15st7lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 2st8lb(16.59%)
Hi everyone! Well I start tomorrow on the slim fast diet and I am so determined!I have adapted it slightly to suit me(the diet).
I lost three stone a couple of years ago on the lighter life diet and since have put some back on.Ideally I need to loose about 4 stone and I know I can do it.I am just so glad I have found this site!
Will need all the support I can get,its not going to be an easy ride!
Rach xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kes

Gold Member
S: 232lb C: 179.8lb G: 140lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 52.2lb(22.5%)
welcome and good luck!!!!!
hope you are doing ok.... if you have not already. pop over to the slim fast section!!!

Hi

:cry:Im in the same boat lost all the weight a few years ago. Been training hard and watching what I eat and have lost 3 stone since april but need to lose another 4 or 5 stone. Started Lipotrim today gonna do it for 6 weeks hope to lose a good bit in that time and then go back to weight watchers for the rest.........
Hi everyone! Well I start tomorrow on the slim fast diet and I am so determined!I have adapted it slightly to suit me(the diet).
I lost three stone a couple of years ago on the lighter life diet and since have put some back on.Ideally I need to loose about 4 stone and I know I can do it.I am just so glad I have found this site!
Will need all the support I can get,its not going to be an easy ride!
Rach xx