Hi guys

Witchy

ButtERfly
Started the diet again yesterday after ending up in hospital with suspected heart attack, turns out it was gall stones, so my doctor has ordered me to get back on the diet to sort my poor poor liver out and lose weight and be healthy or have my fall bladder taken out and diet the salad way.

It gave me the wake up call to start again, wish I had never come off it in July as I couldnt get back on again.

Looking forward to the challange of I cant cheat and I have to do this or end up in hospital in horrid pain again.

Day five and staying strong, ok the fridge keeps talking to me on a night but im ignoring him and going for bath and pamper sessions.

Im permanently thirsty these days cant get enough water.

Well im talking to myself so I will log my weight here.

Day 6 weight in - 11Ibs

Lets hope next weeks gets me to the stone mark,

Hi Witchy!!
Sorry to hear about your gallstones, are you feeling better now?
im starting back on the diet tomorrow, i've had good success on this diet before but i need to loose at least 2 more stone, my boyfriend moved in and due to complete happiness and huuuuuge dinners, the weight has crept back on again :(
your loss is really good so far, well done you!! any tips for a new/old cd'er??
take care and good luck x

hi there and thank you for replying, as ive just started again I drew a line under my last time and started from scratch, drink plenty of water and take each day at a time, when your fed up and need help post on here, im not leaving today as im finding it really hard today, but ive never liked Sundays as husband goes to work at lunch time. Good luck with your journey.

sorry to hear about your gall stones good luck with the restart, you are doing soooo well got past day 6 already

Gallstones are soooooooo painful. Good luck with the restart. I am starting again tomorrow I haven't done CD SS for about 2 years so hopefully I can give it a good go this time.

11lbs - fantastic.

Aw thank you, the diet seems to be keeping it bay and losing weight is helping so all well so far.

Back