Hi guys

Big H

Silver Member
Well I came across here for a little while a couple of months back, but I was in freefall and went back onto CD to shift a couple of stone. I always intended to use CC as my long term plan, but I was so miserable I needed to shift a lump quickly and I lose tonnes on CD. Anyway I lost over 2 stone in 3 weeks and am now at a weight where I am at least happy enough to accept that a long term approach is what's needed.

I have another 3 stone to lose and would like to lose the majority of it by xmas, which should be achievable.

I started CC yesterday and am doing a food diary of every morcel I eat. I have 1600 Net calories (+ exercise calories) in order to lose 2 pounds per week (although I am 'refeeding after CD at the moment, so will gain rather than lose)

The plan is to do an hours Cardio 5-6 days per week, I've joined a new gym and did an hour yesterday and an hour today, burning off around 750 cals each time. So far so good.

This will be my home now, so I look forward to talking to you all

H

Hi H well done on your losses, good luck with calorie counting, i found cc a good way to lose weight still got a long way to go but onwards and downwards. :0)

Hey welcome back! Glad to hear you are in a better frame of mind this time, long may it continue all the way to goal and beyond!!! Good luck x

Thanks Guys x :)

Welcome aboard Big H! Well done on your losses with Cambridge. You definitely seem in the right frame of mind and all your plans look brilliant - the only thing I'd advise to you from a personal training PoV is to try and incorporate some strength training somewhere (maybe not in addition because it may be a bit much at first to add it on to what you're already) to build some muscle and really get your metabolism revving :D Or you could have a go with some kettlebells if you have access to them (some gyms have them) because they're a mixture of cardio and strength so you still get a nice burn!

Welcome again, and good luck - and don't let the refeed weight get you down!

Welcome Big H, you have lost a huge chunk already which i bet has made you feel great...here's to getting the rest off swift and smoothly!

Hey! We've posted on the same threads a number of times. You definitely seem very level headed and a lovely person, so you'll fit in nicely here. I take my hat off to anyone who can do CD because going from food addict to the basics of CD for so long is something that you should be very proud of - so if you can do that you can definitely do calorie counting! I'll be also looking forward to your advice and food dairy as you seem to know your stuff :)

Thanks a lot everybody and thanks for advice Fattack x :)

Welcome back and good luck!! 2 stone in 3 weeks, I'm extremely jealous, well done!!

Back