hi guys!

dannyl96

hello guys i am new to this site. i am currently 350 pounds and wish to lose over 100. i tried everything and it didnt work. if you guys want to help me, please leave some helpful tips!

Hey danny, I just wanted to say good luck on your weight loss. You may want to look in to vlcd's (Very Low Calorie Diets), like I did. I'm ordering my exante packets today (Exante is a total meal replacement diet, though.. they do have different 'solutions' which are basically plans.. if you want their site just ask. I will be doing the total solution plan and also if you want some information on it, there is some useful posts on here if you look around).

Other than that, there are loads of diets out there.. you just need to pick the one that you think is best for you.

Hi danny, how are you planning on losing it?

I'm only part way towards my goal but I think it's important to find a diet that works for you. If you love carbs don't go on a no carb diet, etc. You'll probably have to cut some things like junk food but that doesn't mean you can't still eat the things you love. I think it's more about re-balancing your diet so it's healthy than changing it all together.

Good luck!

I personally cannot live without potatoes. I chose to do the slimming world diet because I can eat as many of them as I want and it wont affect my weight loss. You need to have a look around here and find the diet for you. If you love big portions then don't go on a diet that replaces meals with shakes or something because chances are you wont stick to it. Have a good look and do a bit of research before you start. If you decide something like slimming world or weight watchers is for you then I would recommend you do a big shop and buy loads of low fat foods and treats. If your starving and go to the cupboard and the only thing in there is a packet of chocolate biscuits - your going to eat them! planning ahead makes it much easier to stay on plan :) good luck with your weight loss journey - keep us updated!

Back