Hi Guys!

Well Day 4 here goes!

Breakfast will be a shake, i have some snacks planned, boiled egg, crackers, plenty of fruit in as well.

Ive got a 15lb turkey in the oven as we speak (long story dont ask lol!) So im making a turkey and leek pie for dinner, turkey roast tomorrow and a turkey curry saturday I think lol!

Feeling good today, ive realised my worst rime of day is between 4-6 when the children come home from school and have their tea and as my husband works until 6pm we dobt eat until 730pm some nights. So im making sure I either have a snack or a shake ready for when im prepping the kids tea!

I will do this xx

Okay, I'm not asking about the 15lb turkey but it did make me laugh. :D

Teatime is the worst for me too. My will power is at its lowest in the evenings so I try to save some calories for then, but the longer I can put off my evening meal the better.

I love turkey I bet it smells amazing cooking away...... The though makes my mouth water mmmmm

Ive just had a shake whilst the kids r eating their tea and the turkey and leek pie is all ready for me and hubby later! And around 10lb of turkey is in the fridge for other meals!

I had a choc/vanilla shake around 930am, an apple at 1015am, a boiled egg around 1pm then a goahead bar around 230pm. Ive just had my second shake then will have mt dinner later.

Looking forward to my weigh in saturday morning even though its only been 5 days saturday mornings are the best weigh in days for me.

Hows everyone else doing? X

I work nights and didn't get up until just after lunch so I've only had one shake and a few sugar free Werthers so far today. I don't know if I'm working tonight yet (that's my long story, don't ask ;) ) so I haven't really got the rest of my day planned out yet foodwise.

I weigh in on Mondays, partly as it helps me resist those weekend temptations. My husband doesn't have to watch what he eats (lucky so and so) and always seems to leave hard to resist little morsels around. :(

Yep my hubby is the same - eats like a horse and weighs less than my right leg haha!

I used to work nights so I know the difficulties sometimes in a routine! X

WOW!!!
weigh day this morning 8lb off!!!!!

Now im under no illusions that most of this is water weight and it wont happen every week but what a way to start! In 5 days!!! Bring on the next week! Xx

WOW!!! weigh day this morning 8lb off!!!!! Now im under no illusions that most of this is water weight and it wont happen every week but what a way to start! In 5 days!!! Bring on the next week! Xx
Well done that is amazing x

Wow! That's fantastic! I'm so pleased for you. :)

PS That earth tremor you might have just felt was me jumping up and down in excitement for you. :D

Aw thank you!!

Was out with the girls last night first night out in a year since being pregnant and having baby.

3am I got in and I was up at 7am stripping the beds and putting the slow cooker on.

Back on the plan today though. Hubbie and kids were tucking into a bacon bun and I had my shake. Feeling very pleased with myself ! Xx

It is a fantastic feeling when you manage to resist something isn't it? :) Far, far better than the anger, disappointment and frustration with yourself when you don't (I've been in that place too many times). :(

So I stepped on the scales this morning for a Sneaky peak (naughty I know!) And its got me at 2lb UP!!! Is this normal mid week? Could it be a catch up from saturday night? Eekkkkk gonna be so careful from now until saturday I want this weight off!!!! X x x

So I had a really bad day yesterday - I binged .

I ate everything I shouldnt have plus more and by the end of the day felt sick.

BUT, normally I would use this as 'ive blown the diet why bother?' this morning my thinking is 'back in track, back on track I CAN do this'

Sadly Im only human and I do have a food addiction but Im learning and Im sure this will happen many times on my journey, the key is for me not to beat myself up over it and get back on plan

I CAN DO THIS x x x

Oh April, we've all been there, I went over myself yesterday. :( But yeah the key is not give up and keep on with it. It would be so easy to think 'stuff it, I've had enough' and give up, but think how much you'd be kicking yourself a few months down the line - that's what helps me to keep going. x

Back