HI GUYS

jackie2029

Not posted on here for ages but im on most days for the inspiration and good humour. Ive had my ups and downs and was ill for a time and had to come off LT (not recommended at all unless you really have to) then really struggled to get my head back into gear. Basically stayed the sameish weight but have now been back on LT for nearly a week, got my WI tomos and im hoping to get into the 12's. Ive currently lost 3stone since May. Just wanted to say although your all on here for support, i guess there are a lot like me who dont post much but do stil need the support and the ones posting having been a huge help to me. I find weekends really tough for some reason and i know when i did the first 8 weeks i posted a lot and it did help so i may be back over the next few days! Im here till the finish now and ive never felt so good about myself in years. Lt can have its ups and downs but it works, that you cant argue with and thank god for this site. xx

ps i bought my first ever pair of size 12 jeans yesterday and they fit lovely and ive uploaded some new pics, take care x

you have done great and well done for getting back on it, wishing you lots of luck hunni x

Hi Jackie ... get on here as often as you need to - we're always here for a good giggle and a chat :)

Hi Jackie
Well you are an inspiration to me!
My start weight is 16.01 and if I can lose 3 stone like you have already I will be amazed! I am on day 10 (yes you can tell I am new, I am still counting days lol)
Well done for getting back into it!

Trish x

Hi Jackie

Like you I don't post much but I def need this site! Its fab.

Best of luck with the rest of your journey - you have done fantastic so far.
Trish x

hi jackie and welcome back, your weight loss is amazing but i know how you feel, sometimes you just have to take some time out to get your head straight. good luck for the coming week

Welcome back Jackie and good luck.

Size 12 jeans *sighs* I can only dream at the mo!

x

thanks guys i mean it, sometimes its so nice to know your not on your own when it gets hard and cuddly i never dreamt id make it into a size 12, if i can do it with all the misshaps anyone can xx

Thanks hun. I haven't been a size 12 since, well I don't ever remember being a size 12! I am currently a size 16/18 which is a big improvement on the size 22/24 I started!

One day!!!!!

x

Back