Hi, I am a newbie here and doing the vintage points!

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and think it's great! Will make a change from spending too much time on Facebook, I will spend my time on here now!

I have recently lost 2 stones doing the old Weight Watchers points plan, I did do Propoints for 2 weeks but didn't lose anything! I then joined Slimming World for 2 weeks and gave up :mad:, I have now regained 12lbs of what I had lost. I didn't like the SW diet as I do like my treats and toast etc for breakfast.

So here I am starting again at 22 stones and 12 pounds. I feel like I'm the biggest girl in the world but after having a browse through this forum I have discovered lots of others my weight and heavier so I know I'm not alone. I had a hospital appointment last week as I have sciatica, I was really humiliated and ridiculed by the Physiotherapist who did my appointment. I do not mind anyone mentioning my weight as I know it is unhealthy but to be spoken to the way I was by this woman made me feel so bad. She said she didn't think I could get a MRI scan as I probably exceed the weight limit! I had a CT scan and X-Ray a few weeks ago and never had my weight mentioned and didn't break the equipment!

I look forward to getting to know you all on here and supporting each other on this difficult journey! Xxx

Hi rainbow mum I cant believe they made you feel like that! They are supossd to be ther for support not to put you down!! Iv also had success before on the old points and I love it. Its such a flexable diet and fits around my life brilliantly as I have a baby boy and dont get too much time to faff aound etc.
I am also a fb addict but this is like me new facebook and im always on here readin thru peoples success stories and pinchin recipe ideas lol its a great site for support when ur down and feelin a good binge comin on!
I wish u luck on ur journey x

hi im new to this forum too and doing discover points at home from my old books. well done on your loss so far and im sure it wont be long before you lose what you put on again. xx

Back