Hi, I am back for a while

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kikuka, 24 June 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi, I am sure no-one will remember me from quite a while back, but I lost about 7st on CD and since I finished, I have gained back about 6lb which is not too bad. However, now I want to get that 6lb back off, and more besides to get me to my final goal that I never reached, which means about another 23lb (inlcuding the 6lb gained) Obviously my losses will not be as fast as before as i am not as heavy, but does anyone have an idea what is an average loss for someone with 20odd pound to lose on SS+ Thanks everyone. Your stories always inspire me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    Hi Kikuka I don't know the answer to your question but didn't want to read and run.....well done on only gaining 6lbs hun, you must have still been doing something right even though you wern't doing CD. Here's sending you loads of good wishes on getting to your target! xxxx

4. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    hey hun,
    wow only a 6lb gain thats fantastic(i lost 4 st on cd last year and piled it all back on).
    i dont really know the answer to your question hun but im sure someone in the know will be along shortly with an answer for you.
    best of luck with the restart

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.