Hi i am new !!! scared and excited

1st -3rd day is not enjoyable if im honest after 4-5 days it becomes easy

i am here eleven weeks later 4 and a bit stone down and finding it easy

Just wanted to say :wow:what a fantastic weight loss. Well done :)

Hey
Just wanted to say good luck on your cd journey. dont be scared its such a great diet. and once the weight starts falling of you will feel so good... As others have said drink the water, stay motivated, belive in yourself and you will get great results.. The first few days are hard but so worth it..
I start week 11 tomorrow dont know where the time has gone.
Good luck and this site is addictive and everyone is fab and so supportive of each other.
Good luck and enjoy !

Hi Dee!!

Welcome! I was introduced to this site about 10 days ago, before starting on CD, and over the last week I have the people on here and the advice they have posted more valuable than I would have dreamed 10 days ago! In fact, if you check out posts each day, then this time next week, I bet you'll feel like it's a home from home - so supportive, and great advice...

..I was worried too, and they told me it's probably good to be a little bit nervous, cause it shows that you're really determined...

after the first few days, it gets easier... once 'ketosis' kicks in you're likely to feel great, and not feel hungry.. the biggest barrier for me way the fear of starting, a few days before... once day one starts you just stick to the plan, drink plenty of water and you can't go wrong! :D

..enjoy... all the best... and post LOADS on here.. ask lots of questions and get stuck in!!

Vxxx

Thanks for all the great support everyone, god knows i will need it. Well got through day one.... i have to say i had the choc and orange yesterday and that was my only problem i didn't like it much...... but apart from that i feel great and stuck to it 100% and think i might have drank too much water haha xxx

Good luck all the newbies like me and keep up the good work everyone else... knowing the weight losses you's have had is keeping me going.
xx

Great news Dee... sounds like you're set for success! :D

getting through day one was my first goal.. getting through the first three days was my second goal, cause I'd heard that day three was toughest (I didn't find it much different from day two, to be honest, but we're all different).. and none of it so far has felt as bad as I was feeling before I started this anyway! :) Here's to new hope, new opportunities, and new successes! <clink of champaigne glasses filled with bubbly water!> :D

Go Girl!

Vxx

Thanks for all the great support everyone, god knows i will need it. Well got through day one.... i have to say i had the choc and orange yesterday and that was my only problem i didn't like it much...... but apart from that i feel great and stuck to it 100% and think i might have drank too much water haha xxx

Good luck all the newbies like me and keep up the good work everyone else... knowing the weight losses you's have had is keeping me going.
xx

Back