Hi I am new to MiniMins, I don't have a clue what I am doing! Hellllpppp!

DeborahJane

Hello everyone, I am about to start join Weight Watchers next Monday, but have started at home myself this week. I had been with Slimming World for 2 years but got stuck in a rut and decided it was time for a change. A friend of mine suggested I look at this site and although I have read through some of the threads, I am not so sure about how to post or comment (this is my first). Also how to get my weight loss to show etc. It is my birthday tomorrow, and I have had a good talk with myself and I will not be this size next year! I am feeling very motivated at the moment. Any help with this site or with Weight Watchers would be a huge help. Thanks x

Hello everyone, I am about to start join Weight Watchers next Monday, but have started at home myself this week. I had been with Slimming World for 2 years but got stuck in a rut and decided it was time for a change. A friend of mine suggested I look at this site and although I have read through some of the threads, I am not so sure about how to post or comment (this is my first). Also how to get my weight loss to show etc. It is my birthday tomorrow, and I have had a good talk with myself and I will not be this size next year! I am feeling very motivated at the moment. Any help with this site or with Weight Watchers would be a huge help. Thanks x

Welcome Sweetie and good luck with starting your journey! WW is fab and Minimins is a great support resource. Look forward to reading your journey.x

Welcome DeborahJane:welcome2:

If you click on the link below it will help you make your way around the forums and if you need any help please ask as our members are always willing to help out:)

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

The link below is an introduction to WW ProPoints...

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...w-pro-points-plan-updated-changes-2011-a.html

If you would like to start a food diary/weight loss diary... here are the links to the WW food diary forum and the WW weight loss diary forum below and you will get lots of ideas and inspiration from reading the food diaries and the weight loss diaries plus this link will show you all the sub forums within the main WW forum.

Weight Watchers

Weight Watchers - Food Diaries

Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries

Thanks so much for the help, I have just been reading other people's threads and stories. I think this site will be a great help to keep me on track as I fully intend to get to my target this time! I have just made a thread for my food diary, but won't be starting it until next Monday when I join WW, as I am not sure of the plan.
I am looking forward to getting in control again :D x

Back