Hi I am new

Laurajane

Hi all,

I am new on here and have just decided to join as I have been looking on here for a few weeks now for tips etc. Just wanted to say hi as no doubt I will be posting on here to ask loads of questions in the future.

I joined slimming world on 15th april and losy 5lbs in my first week and 2lbs in my second. Got my next weigh in tomorrow and would really like to know how to make those things you all have that out- line ur weight loss. If someone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Laura

Hi Laurajane - there is a whole section making the weigh loss lines and glittery things if you check the thread...
Excellent weight loss btw - Welcome and good luck

Hi Laura, and welcome. Congratulations on your weightloss so far! The things are called tickers, there should be some posts about how to do them if you do a search. Otherwise I'm sure someone will post a link. I need to do one myself! :)

You get them from Tickerfactory.com

How do you get the sw sticker things like slimmer of the week, 1/2 stone etc?

Hello and welcome xxx

Copy and paste them x ( well i will when i get one !)

Thanks everyone. I have attempted the ticker thing. Hope this works......

Yay! well done you
The glitter thing is glitterkiss.com - same sort of thing to add it

Now testing glitter kiss this. Not very confident....

Thanks again for all your help. x

You can also enter your general personal details including height, weight, target weight etc that gives you a BMI via the details section of the User CP (top left in blue panel).

Well done on your losses so far! :553:

Hello!
Well done on your weight loss so far, you must be very pleased!
As you can already see, very friendly and helpful bunch here!

Back