Hi, i am on the Dukan diet,

patacake

Hi everyone,
I am on the Cruise phase of the Dukan diet 5 weeks in, having lost 12lb of the 73lb i need to lose to get down to 145lb, I find it easy some days but harder on other days, i love the diet it is easy enough to follow but i sometimes feel very lazy, especially when i am in a creative mood and i can't be bothered to cook something and then succumb to a takeaway or a can of something from the larder, i am determined to lose this weight once and for all, i put most of it on in the 6 years since i retired and then stopped smoking, i could do that so surely i can lose a few pounds (didn't realise how hard that is)
I have been lurking and reading success stories on here so decided to join you and see if i can get my success story up here before too long,

Hi Patacake, I have never tried the dukan, but i have never been able to stick to any of them, im always good at the start and lose 2 or 3 stone, but ending up putting 4 or more back on when i fall off the wagon, im doing the paul mckenna thing this time, only just started so dont know yet how i will get on, but im hopeful, im sure there will be folk along to say hi soon who have tried the dukan, good luck with it. x

Back