Hi i`m back again lol

Stay Strong Roch. I am with you all the way! Love, Angela x

Hi Angela, thanks hun for the support, well done 2 u for losing 38 lbs u go girl xx

hey roch:) :) :)
i have read your thread and think you are a very determined lady, you are also very lucky to have a good son who obviously loves you. You know you can lose weight if you stick to the diet, so come on lets do it, i have alot to lose aswell 4 weeks ago on 3rd feb i signed up for cd weighing in at 27 st 4 , today exactly 4 weeks later i am 24 stone 12, still big yes, but better and if i can do it you can too, we can plod along together and slowly but surely we will learn again to run!!
roch i need help and support too so maybe we can keep each other company via msn or phone if you wish.
I have a puppy staff as well she is 11 months now and her name is lola but i call her the stafflet in my diary thread, she is a little cow bag and very naughty but i love her to bits and spoil her rotten, i want to enjoy her and walk her in the park and i know you would enjoy doing that with ebony too!!
got to stop now, but i will be back later !!
nat xxxxxxxxx
:wavey:

Hi Nat, well done 2 u girl thats an amazing amount of weight to lose in 4 weeks, u should be so proud of yourself.
Ebony is a cow bag as well big time, she has chewed through 2 telephone wires, the corner of my wall, part of my radiator cover and Aarons 2 phone chargers all in the first 3 weeks we had her.
She is getting a big better now, since i filled a large bottle with some of her biscuits and she chews that instead.
Your pic of your son is gorgeous he is one very cute little boy.
Would luv 2 plod along with u hun.
Take care and thanks xx

Hello Pretty lady .... well you know that you'll get my support whatever you try to help yourself to lose weight. You chop and change as much as you like - just don't give up. You have a fantastic son who you owe it to - plus yourself ...........

SHOUT if you need anything form any of us! :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

Hi Bev, thanks hun i know u have ur support know matter what and i really appreciate it.
So girl how r u doing, have not had a chance to catch up with your diary thread as i have hardly been online so i have lots of diary threads to read and catch up with all the news.
Take care hun and have a good day xxxx

oooh... well hon... you KNOW you don't even have to ask me on this one !!:giggle:

Basically the first thing I would do if I were you was to DEFINITELY make that appt and, if the Dr says it will help, get on some anti-depressants - they will help you SO much and, as a short term fix they will enable you to get through the tough days far better and help keep your resolve.

You're right about all the chopping and changing.. it has to stop! You are damaging yourself and that won't do! :)

Make a decision and this time, stick to it, no matter what! Take control sweetheart.. you CAN do this.. AND.. it will help you so much if you want to follow the WLS route too.. (I think they require evidence that you are serious about it and they do that by measuring weight loss over a period of time.. so.. it is imperative that you think long and hard over what diet REALLY suits your needs and likes and tastes and lifestyle.)

So.. that all said.. it is simply wonderful to hear you positive and determined again, BUT.. Roch.. you really really MUST stick to whatever you decide.. a day at a time.. even 10 minutes at a time.. you CAN do this.. you have brought up a lovely son, you have kept a beautiful home and care for others.. so my dear, you can most DEFINITELY follow a freakin diet! :D :D :D

I am so so hopeful that you will do it this time hon, seriously, I really really hope so.

You can have all the tough love you want from me.. BUT... you can also have the other kind too, whatever it's going to take to get you on track, keep you there and get you through this.. you got it. Ok?

Think hard though., LL is tough, but the counselling will, I think, really help you.. AND.. please go to your gp and tell him how you have been feeling. I was on anti-depressants for a long time.. it is only having got in control of my life (well, the food part at the moment) that has enabled me to come off them and stick to the diet too. I really think they could be such a good thing for you. Reconsider - you are worth it. If a friend of yours came and said what you have I'm pretty sure you would give them the same advice (the advice to do what was best for their overall and long-term well-being). :D

So, take care, stay strong.. you will get there.. great news that you are having another stab at it. Hang in there this time (come hell or high water).. and.. for what it's worth.. I don't think the first week has ever been the issue for you.. I think it's the 2nd, 3rd and 4th.. and I believe... if you can get through those then it will be almost plain sailing all the way sweetie.

Hugs and happy thoughts

Jennie xxxx

Hi Jenn,hun i am doing Lipotrim not LL i cant afford LL but i am having councselling now once a week through my doctors surgery and its one 2 one so i am sure i will benefit from that.
Wls is still at the back of my mind but being a single parent i am scared that if i die under surgery then Aaron would have to live solely with his dad who he has a relationship with but i would not like him to raise Aaron as he works 7 days a week and woukd not have time for him.

I have never got past day 17 on Ssing so u r right week 2,3,4 will be the hard times for me, but i will take it day by day and this time i wont be shamed to ask for help when i am flagging and need some support.
Last summer i woukd not leave my house and this summer will be hotter and i cant bear to go through another year like this.

I know u can be one tough cookie when needed Jen but also u r one compassionate and caring lady and u have supported me so much and i thank u for that.
Well hun how r u doing, have u had a good weekend, am off to have a read of your diary thread as have hardly been online the past week, then i can catch up with every bodys news, and ur thread is always such an amzing read.

I am easing myself into Ssing by cutting out all the carbs today and tomorrow so by the time i start Ssing on wednesday i should be practically in ketosis or quite possibly in ketosis so it should be a bit easier for me.
Concerning anti d tabs i dont know if i can take them and Ss ??

Anyway hun off to walk Ebony for the 3rd time today already, got my nappy sacks in my back pocket for any parcels :D :D

Catch u later and have a good day xxx

Hi Vicky, thanks i def need many queens of tough love 2 keep me on the stright and narrow.
The only problem with taking the anti d tabs is that i might not be able to take them whilst Ssing and i dont want that 2 stop me, do u have any idea if u can take them whlst Ssing.
I intend to take it slow and one day at a time.
Thanks hun and have a good day xxx

Have PM'd you on the tablets, I dont know, but I know a woman who does!!!

If we can help you get through this then we will, but, I know you, running off before you can walk, so, Im gonna say this, when we joined this site, many moons ago, when it was new, I never ever thought I would be at goal, ever in a miliion years. I had 5st to lose, and looking back, I was in despair, but I did it.

Now look at me, and take what I lost, that 5st, and look at the time it took me, less than 5 months, why dont you take that as a mini term goal, you have read my diary, and most of my posts, and you can see that that 5 months is no time at all in the grand scheme of things, Im not saying this to "big myself up" in anyway, Im trying in a very round a bout waffly way, to say that you can do it, but take it easy, you have always wanted to wake up slim, you want it yesterday not tomorrow, and you are one determined lady, so, Im trying to break it down for you, but in bigger pieces as I know that is what you want. Hope this makes sense hun x

oooh... well hon... you KNOW you don't even have to ask me on this one !!:giggle:

Basically the first thing I would do if I were you was to DEFINITELY make that appt and, if the Dr says it will help, get on some anti-depressants - they will help you SO much and, as a short term fix they will enable you to get through the tough days far better and help keep your resolve.

Think hard though., LL is tough, but the counselling will, I think, really help you.. AND.. please go to your gp and tell him how you have been feeling. I was on anti-depressants for a long time.. it is only having got in control of my life (well, the food part at the moment) that has enabled me to come off them and stick to the diet too. I really think they could be such a good thing for you. Reconsider - you are worth it. If a friend of yours came and said what you have I'm pretty sure you would give them the same advice (the advice to do what was best for their overall and long-term well-being). :D

Jennie xxxx

So pleased to see you back & determined.

Can't agree more with FFnF about the anti-depressants.Please tell GP about your mood, insomnia etc.If he thinks they 'll help then give em a go.Some people think of them as a sign of weakness which is illogical.IF you had a sprained foot would you think it weak to use a stick or crutch while it healed? Infact you'd be foolish not to ,as the added load on the bad foot would delay healing.Think of antidepressants like that.

Last edited:
Hiya Roch,
I hope your doing well today you sound positive and thats great , I thought after we chatted saturday we had such brilliant reasons for doing this so we need to keep those reasons fresh so sunday night i got an empty book and wrote down all the reasons i want this, why i feel i sabotage it and a definite list of mini targets (found 17 in all) and that book will be with me at all times today my aim was to replace 1 meal with a cd shake tomorrow 2 shakes for 2 meals i booked to see my cdc tomorow evening and wednedsday i will be ssing and if i struggle out comes the book, had to use it twice today already lol but it really helped !!!!!!!
I will ss and i may fall off, but when things get tough i will keep writing in that book and i will never fall into a binge i give myself the freedom to eat if i want to i just dont want to right now !
You sound so positive on the phone and you want this so bad that i know you will do it you dont need tough love and you dont need sugar coated encouragement because this is your time hunny your on the way whatever it takes . Gotta go m8 catch ya later xxxx
love Julie xxxxx

Hi Roch

Sorry got confused with the Lipotrim and LL :doh: lol

Yes, you can take antit-deps whilst SSing - I did! (But your GP would be able to tell you anyway if this isn't the case :D ) And other meds too.. so don't let that worry you. I'm sure your GP will go over it with you too.. I worry about you doing Lipotrim as there is no social aspect to it and I know how you wanted that from SW so perhaps you might want to reconsider.. even if just to think about doing Cambridge maybe? (quite tasty stuff ;) )

Yes, I can be a tough cookie at times.. lol.. ;) Glad you know that! lololol

I'm doing great - got weighed today and have lost exactly 7 stone in 21 weeks (this could be you too sweetheart - I SO want it for you!!).. imagine how you will feel!! I tell you - it's a good feeling! :) Still got another 6 stone to shift, but hey.. it's not the 13 I had to lose when I started out! :D AND I got a job today too, so mega good news for me today :)

I couldn't have even contemplated looking for a job when I was 23stone + so... this diet (Cambridge) has been a lifesaver for me.. I'm off ALL my meds and discharged by sleep apnea doc and now have a second job so I get to keep my home!

I agree with Vikki - no running before you can walk.. set a goal of a stone a month to begin with and see how it goes.. it is achievable and, no offence, but when you start off at the point where you and I are then it is even more attainable initially :D Let that be your motivation too :D

Roch - I want you to have this kind of stuff happening in your life too. So.. I will support you on this.. so.. it's great that you are weaning yourself off the carbs (nasty energy-draining things anyway ;) lol) and very glad you are seeing a counsellor too (I think a good one is worth their weight (and ours) in gold!) :giggle:

:wave_cry: well seeing as lola is a bit older than ebony she has a FAR more impressive list of chewed up items hahaha :D

three wooden base boards from kitchen units
1 pair of chanel sunglasses
1 pair of gucci sunglasses
left foot of my new ballet pumps
right foot of jadens new kickers
4 dvd discs
the hallway wall right back to the plaster board
the kitchen wall right back to metal studwork
COUNTLESS teddy bears
possibly HUNDREDS of pens/ pencils
my cashpoint card AND visa card:mad:
[dont even ask how she got them and yes dh did have something to do with it!!]
the sky remote:mad:
the new phone from bt
1 brown leather bean bag cube[can u imagine the balls everywhere]

well thats all i can think of now , but she is REALLY a naughty snaughty
hope it gave u a chuckle
nat xxx

Hi Roch

I'm so thrilled to read that you're back onboard and sounding so positive and upbeat.

With you all the way honey - you go get em'.

Take care & do let us know how you're getting on.

xxx

Havent had chance to catch up fully but wanted you to know i'm here if you ever need a chat and i'm with you all the way.
I really admire your determination - you are a fantastic person. I wish you all the will power in the world.
Take it one step at a time - we would all love to wake up thin but it requires time to get there.
Lets keep at this and lose the weight. It might take a while but one day(soon) we will wake up slim. xx

Have PM'd you on the tablets, I dont know, but I know a woman who does!!!

If we can help you get through this then we will, but, I know you, running off before you can walk, so, Im gonna say this, when we joined this site, many moons ago, when it was new, I never ever thought I would be at goal, ever in a miliion years. I had 5st to lose, and looking back, I was in despair, but I did it.

Now look at me, and take what I lost, that 5st, and look at the time it took me, less than 5 months, why dont you take that as a mini term goal, you have read my diary, and most of my posts, and you can see that that 5 months is no time at all in the grand scheme of things, Im not saying this to "big myself up" in anyway, Im trying in a very round a bout waffly way, to say that you can do it, but take it easy, you have always wanted to wake up slim, you want it yesterday not tomorrow, and you are one determined lady, so, Im trying to break it down for you, but in bigger pieces as I know that is what you want. Hope this makes sense hun x

Hi vicky, thanks hun for your pm and all your support.I know i am terrible in wanting to run b4 i can walk and thats something i really have to work on.
I am setting mini goals, have started writing them down in a little book and i hope they r realistic.
Take care and thanks so much xxx

So pleased to see you back & determined.

Can't agree more with FFnF about the anti-depressants.Please tell GP about your mood, insomnia etc.If he thinks they 'll help then give em a go.Some people think of them as a sign of weakness which is illogical.IF you had a sprained foot would you think it weak to use a stick or crutch while it healed? Infact you'd be foolish not to ,as the added load on the bad foot would delay healing.Think of antidepressants like that.

Hi Jane, thanks for the support. I did kind of come to terms with the idea of taking anti d tablets but i have decided to stick with the counselling first and if i feel no better then i will re consider things.
Thanks and take care x

Hiya Roch,
I hope your doing well today you sound positive and thats great , I thought after we chatted saturday we had such brilliant reasons for doing this so we need to keep those reasons fresh so sunday night i got an empty book and wrote down all the reasons i want this, why i feel i sabotage it and a definite list of mini targets (found 17 in all) and that book will be with me at all times today my aim was to replace 1 meal with a cd shake tomorrow 2 shakes for 2 meals i booked to see my cdc tomorow evening and wednedsday i will be ssing and if i struggle out comes the book, had to use it twice today already lol but it really helped !!!!!!!
I will ss and i may fall off, but when things get tough i will keep writing in that book and i will never fall into a binge i give myself the freedom to eat if i want to i just dont want to right now !
You sound so positive on the phone and you want this so bad that i know you will do it you dont need tough love and you dont need sugar coated encouragement because this is your time hunny your on the way whatever it takes . Gotta go m8 catch ya later xxxx
love Julie xxxxx

Morning hun, well done 2 u for getting back on track, i am soooo proud of u for being so positive !!
I have also started a diary to record my feelings and emotions and hopefully this will help me as well.
Have posted on your diary thread, looking forward to chatting 2 u soon, take care and have a good day, and remember i am at the other end of the phone if u need a chat xx

Hi Roch

Sorry got confused with the Lipotrim and LL :doh: lol

Yes, you can take antit-deps whilst SSing - I did! (But your GP would be able to tell you anyway if this isn't the case :D ) And other meds too.. so don't let that worry you. I'm sure your GP will go over it with you too.. I worry about you doing Lipotrim as there is no social aspect to it and I know how you wanted that from SW so perhaps you might want to reconsider.. even if just to think about doing Cambridge maybe? (quite tasty stuff ;) )

Yes, I can be a tough cookie at times.. lol.. ;) Glad you know that! lololol

I'm doing great - got weighed today and have lost exactly 7 stone in 21 weeks (this could be you too sweetheart - I SO want it for you!!).. imagine how you will feel!! I tell you - it's a good feeling! :) Still got another 6 stone to shift, but hey.. it's not the 13 I had to lose when I started out! :D AND I got a job today too, so mega good news for me today :)

I couldn't have even contemplated looking for a job when I was 23stone + so... this diet (Cambridge) has been a lifesaver for me.. I'm off ALL my meds and discharged by sleep apnea doc and now have a second job so I get to keep my home!

I agree with Vikki - no running before you can walk.. set a goal of a stone a month to begin with and see how it goes.. it is achievable and, no offence, but when you start off at the point where you and I are then it is even more attainable initially :D Let that be your motivation too :D

Roch - I want you to have this kind of stuff happening in your life too. So.. I will support you on this.. so.. it's great that you are weaning yourself off the carbs (nasty energy-draining things anyway ;) lol) and very glad you are seeing a counsellor too (I think a good one is worth their weight (and ours) in gold!) :giggle:

Jen u r such a sweetie and sooooo suportive and i am so lucky i have u on my side !!
Well done 2 u girl, thats an amazing achievement 7 stone in 21 weeks u go lady !!
I have decided not to go for the anti D tabs for the moment and stick to the couselling.
Would luv 2 stay and chat some more but have to rush off and take Aaron to a hospital app, he is having 2 teeth taken out under general anisthetic and he has had probs with anisthetic b4 and had a heamorage so he has to have zome tests today to make sure he is health enough to have surgery in 3 weeks time.
Got some news to post on my thread about me Ssing and CD and LT but that will have to wait till we r back at 4 pm.
Catch u later, bye and have wicked day xxx

Hi Roch,

I hope Aaron came through his extraction OK. General anaesthetics aren't the nicest of things.

Hope your journey is going well too. I may not post all that much, but there are minimins folk whom I'll always spare a few minutes to think of, you are one of them. :)

Hey hunnybunch ,
Hope todays a good day for you many thanks for digging up the old diary i have given a lengthy post on there as to where i am headed !

Glad your staying positive if not i will have my boot ready for that ass kicking OK !!!!!!!!!! lol

lotsa luv Julie XXXX

Well its a good morning for me !!
Aaron is ok he just had to have a pre op assesment as he has 2 extra teeth embedded in the roof of his mouth and has to have them taken out by general anisthetic but because he had a massive tonsilectomy haemorage at 6 years old and had 2 be resusitated i am very scared about him having surgery.He is due to have surgery on the 27th March but he has 2 have it done as he is in alot of pain and the extra teeth cut his toungue and cause infections all the time.

Well my news is .........................................................

Ok i will reveal all, around 7/8 months ago i was pulled of CD ssing as i had a problem with low blood sugars and the reason i had this problem was because i was not following the diet correctly, i was only having 2 packs a day and hardly drinking any water (i know it was stupid of me !!!) anyway that completely threw me off track and i was not allowed to SS on CD and when i felt emotionally ready to SS again i tried lipotrim, but because the pharmacy was so far away and i was not driving it was practically impossible for me to get my packs as i could not manage the 10 min walk to the bus stop.
So i asked to start CD again but i was not allowed to SS and was put on 1500 and had to work my way down, but because i had to take food completely out of the equation that was not very good for me and over Christmas i had major relapses and fell off the wagon yet again.
Of course since then i have tried every diet possible and i know i am completely messing up my metabolism but i suppose my metabolism was shot many years ago !!!

Anyway to cut a long story short my weight has spiralled yet again and depression was kind of bad and this is all due to my weight but some how i managed to claw my way out of this dark hole and start facing my problems instead of hiding from them and with all the care and support so many of u have shown me i have managed to get back on track.

As i had a weeks worth of lipotrim at home i decided to use them up and as i am driving now it would not of been a problem for me to get my packs, but i would of prefered to SS on CD instead as the flavours are 100% better and more varied and that is so important to keep me on track and i do luv the bars.
So i rang CD head office and spoke 2 the medical team and they also told her i have a signed letter from my gp allowing me to SS and Cd head office are ok with it.

So tonight i will go and pick up my packs and Tursday morning will be my first day of Ssing and i know it will be hard in the first few weeks but i will take it day by day and try to not run b4 i can walk.

Thanks for all the care and suport so many of u have shown me, pls dont forget thr tough love i really need !!

Delighted for you Roch, the variety with CD is what makes it manageable.. here's to a new beginning on Thursday and the end of all that nasty angst and negativity. :D Well done on making a decision and sorting out solutions.. just remember.. a day at a time.. drink gallons of water.. and get rid of all non-essential food in your home. (Temptation removal, at the start, I think, is essential... once you are in the swing of things you can have stuff around again..) :D good luck with the initial weigh in and be sure to not have more than 1 bar a day :D xxxx

Back