Hi i`m back again lol

Flippin heck - 21lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

shame about the job hun undersatand that you need to be there for your lad i dont think id be happy working 54 hr week and thats with no kids dont dwell on it things are deffo on the up for you and that right job will certainly come along xxxxxx

Hi KK thanks hun for the post. Well i left a message telling them i was not happy with the hours andn they did not even have the decency to get back to me so as far as i am concered its there loss not mine.
Am looking for a new job but for the momment i am only looking for part time think i was being a bit 2 fast there trying to run b4 i could walk which is nothing unusual for me lol.
Hope u r having a good day hun will pop along to your diary thread soon and catch up.
Take care xx

Bluddy hell Roch, that's never a part time job is it?! LOL

You'd be signing out of the european working time directive to be consistently doing more than 48 hours per week.

I'm sure you'll find something very soon than will fit well with you & Aaron.

Kitty xxx

Thanks hun for your post yes its def a part time job in their eyes but not in mine and they knew from the start when i first called them i could not work long hours.

The shifts they usually do there are 12 hrs long so a 72 hr week but they are all young religious guys who i dont think have much of a life let alone a family !!

So hun how r u doing, hope u r having a good week, take care and chat sooon xxx

Hiya Roch

The good thing is you have decided to turn the job down, your choice not a case of you not being offered the job. It is very long hours for a single mum to work, but if you can get that job you can any job. You'll soon find the right one.

xx

Thanks Madam D its far 2 long hrs for me personally as my health is onky just starting to improve slightly but am still on alot of meds and of course i cant be away from home for so many hours a day its total madness !!
U off on ur hols very soon, u lucky lady hope u have a wicked time, cant wait till early next year and i have dropped enough weight to go abroad and fit comfortably in the seat and although will still be very overweight will be a whole lot slimmer and enjoy my hols for the first time in over 15 yrs.
Take care and chat soon xx

I've just been reading your thread and wanted to say well done for turning the job down. Those kinds of hours are just mad - it would make anyone ill and it doesn't allow you to do anything else with your life. I'm in the process of leaving a job that has those hours and it's been awful - I couldn't cope and I don't have kids. We live in a culture now that glorifies long hours and it damages us - you have my total respect for putting yourself and your loved ones first. A better job will come your way in time.
x

Thanks hun u r right there we do live in a culture that glorifies long hours but i am pleased i turned it down now and i will start looking for another job this week.
Hope u r have a good day take care xx

54 hours!!!! Is he having a laugh?!! That's totally bonkers! As someone else said earlier on, I don't have kids, and there is no way I'd be able to work 54 hours a week! You've definitely made the right decision.

Thanks Dom they actaully wanted me to work 72 hrs as that is the hours the last person was doing !!
I hope i find a suitable job soon but will only look for maybe 15/20 hrs to start with as i have not worked for 3 years and i still get tired very easily due to the fact i am on quite a bit of meds still.
So hun how r u been a long time, hope u r ok and having a good week, take care and chat soon xx

Hey Roch how you doing hun?????

Sonya my guradian angel who always looks out for me thanks hun so much xxxx
How r u doing hun day 1 u r now officially a CD gal !!!!

I am ok but sciaticca hit big time the past 24 hrs so have been feeling rough and also amm having probs with my left knee its grinding really badly and painfull also giving way so had to go to the doc yesterday and they said that i have to be referred to the orthapedic surgeon for a procedure by keyhole to see whats going on with the bones in my knww.
I saw a locum doc who i ahve seen b4 she is a lovely doc fron Ghana and i really like her she always looks at me as a person and not my phyisical size and i said i know its because of my weight and she said it could be but also if my family have probs with arthritous then it could be heridetary.

Unfortunatly as my mum passed when i was 8 so i cant find out these things but i am going for an xray to see whats going on.
Although i was in alot of pain my uncle was down in hertforshire for the day and i had to see him to discuss some financial things so i drove up to see him and ended up staying for 7 hrs and had no medication with me so when i got home at 8 apart from the fact i was shattered i was in so much pain i had to take meds and go straight to bed.
This morning i can barely stand up but hopefully by 2morrow things will ease up they usually do.

As only recently i have started going out more regular and staying out longer yesterday i was out for 7 hrs i realised that at the moment till i cut down on some of my meds i could only work part time hopefully in a few months time when i lose more weight i can cut down on meds and start having a normal life.

Well 2 days ago i decided to try on some of the new clothes in my wardrobe as i have over 15 jeans skirts( l luv jeans skirts lol) really nice funky ones all in different sizes never been worn and the biggest one would not even go half way up my hips 3 weeks ago and when i tried it on after my 21lbs weight loss i can now get the skirt on up my hips and up to my waist but not do it up yet and that 2 sizes smaller than i wear now.
So looks like i have gone down a size which i am so chuffed about once this skirt fits me hopefully in the next week then i can get rid of this nasty jeans skirt i wear all the time thats down to my ankles i am going to offically cut it up into pieces and this is going to be the last time i ever weigh so much.

Anyway cant stay on pc 2 much now as have to lie down as that seems to helpmease the pain a bit.
Catch up 2morrow take care xxxx

Down a size:eek:

Well done Roch that is fantastic news:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

So very happy for you:D

Love Mini xxx

Down a size:eek:

Well done Roch that is fantastic news:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

So very happy for you:D

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini the i am chuffed with going down a dress size but my with my sciatica playing up its taken over the excited vibes.
Had to go and lie down as this eases my back when suddenly i felt sick and ran to the bathroom and threw my guts up 5 time not sure why i was sick but think i will stay on fluids alone now for 24 hrs to try and stop the vommitting imcase i have a little bug. Anyway off to have a wash as i dont smell 2 good sick has never been my fave fragrance:p hope u r having a good day.
How is the atkins going and what about the sugar monster.
Take care and chat soon and ty Mini hun xxxxxx

Hi Roch,

Hopefully and most probably when you lose some more weight your sciatica should improve also hopefully your knee as well.

I had a painful knee but it is fine now.

Sounds like you could of picked up a bug...take it easy and drink plenty of fluids you could of got a bit dehydrated yesterday when you were out and about.

I know you have said before how you forget to drink at times.

I am still fighting a bit of a battle with the old chatterbox but I am determined to shut it up:ignore: as it always leads me down the wrong road and straight into temptation.:rolleyes:

I was only on Atkins for a few days to help curb my sweet tooth monster and it did do that, now I am on 790 this is my third day...early days yet and I am taking it one day at a time.

Hope your feeling better soon.

Feet up and take it easy:)

Love Mini xxx

Awww hun hope the pain eases soon. Well done on the skirts.....must be great.
My first day on cd is ok so far, though have only had the one drink, chocolate, which tasted very much like the lipotrim one. Will have a new flavour for lunch, hmmmmm which one though.

Its such a great feeling to notice a change in clothes! Ive got a similar skirt which I couldnt get on at all when I started, it now goes on, fastens zips and is actually getting too big around the waist lol I try it one once a week and its a fabulous indication of how the inches are going. The feeling when you can fasten it is brilliant :)

I bet youll be posting that youre wearing it in no time :)

Hi Roch,

Hopefully and most probably when you lose some more weight your sciatica should improve also hopefully your knee as well.

I had a painful knee but it is fine now.

Sounds like you could of picked up a bug...take it easy and drink plenty of fluids you could of got a bit dehydrated yesterday when you were out and about.

I know you have said before how you forget to drink at times.

I am still fighting a bit of a battle with the old chatterbox but I am determined to shut it up:ignore: as it always leads me down the wrong road and straight into temptation.:rolleyes:

I was only on Atkins for a few days to help curb my sweet tooth monster and it did do that, now I am on 790 this is my third day...early days yet and I am taking it one day at a time.

Hope your feeling better soon.

Feet up and take it easy:)

Love Mini xxx

Well done 2 u Mini for getting back on track 3rd day on 790 ur on your way hun.
I know u r strong enough to kick the sugar monster and chatterbox (they are identical twins :D ) to the kerb and tell them to sod off and not come back to visit u again !!
I am already feling better thanks hun am dosed up big time on meds and already managing to walk around and this smorning could not get up un aided at all.
Have starved myself all day so far so good no more vommiting think the sciatica bout is because Totm arrived today and sometimes as i have pocs i do vomit quite badly when i get really bad pains in my tubes which i had today.
Take care Mini sleep well hun xxx

Awww hun hope the pain eases soon. Well done on the skirts.....must be great.
My first day on cd is ok so far, though have only had the one drink, chocolate, which tasted very much like the lipotrim one. Will have a new flavour for lunch, hmmmmm which one though.

Hi Sonya thanks hun feel better already am so dosed up think i am buzzing a bit :D
Glad u have had a good day on Cd what flavours did u have apart from the chocky im used to love the tetras especially the banana it tasted like banana nesquick and is lovely frozen.
Take care hun and have a good night xx

Hey Roch,

Just thought i would pop my head in and say hi looks like your doing really well pleased for you, you deserve it !

Take care luv Julie xxx :party0011:

Hey stranger nice 2 see u back hun. How r u doing Julie have missed u online.
Have posted on your thread hope 2 catch up very soon take care xx

Its such a great feeling to notice a change in clothes! Ive got a similar skirt which I couldnt get on at all when I started, it now goes on, fastens zips and is actually getting too big around the waist lol I try it one once a week and its a fabulous indication of how the inches are going. The feeling when you can fasten it is brilliant :)

I bet youll be posting that youre wearing it in no time :)

U r right hun its an amazing feeling fingers crossed will be able to wear it in a weeks time.
Treated myself to a mega shop at evans online today as i need so more tops they are coming on thursday cant wait to try them on so i can wear them with the skirts i will be able to fit into.
Take care hun and ty xxx

hey roch
well done
feels great when things begin to fit
i can finally do my jeans up without laying on the bed and shouting for help cos my fats got caught in th zip :giggle:
i to have just gone down my 1st dress size
fels great doesn`t it
keep up the good work
kaz :D

Back