Hi i`m back again lol

hey roch
well done
feels great when things begin to fit
i can finally do my jeans up without laying on the bed and shouting for help cos my fats got caught in th zip :giggle:
i to have just gone down my 1st dress size
fels great doesn`t it
keep up the good work
kaz :D

Well done 2 u hun its an amazing feeling i now have expreienced it.
Have a good day hun xxx

Well today i am elated i am walking on air and feel fab !!
My sciatica has eased up big time no more vommiting since yesterday morning and i feel 90% better.

Decided to throw all my skirts in my wardrobe that i have never been able to wear on my bed and try them on as when i tried one new skirt on yesterday i had my baggy pj bottoms on so obviously wanted to try them on without them.

Well 3 new skirts fit me i am chuffed elated and i feel like i have won a million dollars am off this afternoon to get my hair done and tomorrow got a load of new stuff coming from evans online so i can look the buisness.
I am going to change my image from frumpy to modern will take a full length pic later on once my hair is done and post it.
Am not sure hpw i have done weight wise this week am sure its ok as i have not been out of ketosis but now totm has arrived might be retaining a bit of water but its def not showing on my body.
These 3 skirts would not even go up half my hips a month ago and now the do up sorry if i sm going on snd on but i have not had this feeling in many years and i am sooooo happy and i jsut wanted to share it with you special people who hav supported me soooooo much !!

Take care and hope u have a good day as i know i am going to have a lovely day xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fantastic result Roch! Apart from the little blip with the sickness, you are rocking and rolling hun!

That's fantastic Roch, it's wonderful to hear you so happy and upbeat, you're in the groove lady :D

Keep up the good work Roch and soon those new skirts will be too big!

Glad your sciatica is easing today too - have a great day

xxx

Well done Roch,

3 new skirts sounds fab and I'm so glad that you're feeling better hun.

Looking forward to seeing the new hairdo

Keep going gal you're doing great

Jo xx

Hi Roch

sorry I have been a bit absent lately. I have been in such a non diet mood but as you may have noticed I am back with a vengeance!

This JUDDDERING, as we are calling it is a whole new ball game and I really am giving it a good go.

You are sounding fantastic I must say, more positve and upbeat than ever, I am so pleased for you.

What is happening about the surgery? Are you still going for it or sticking with this new plan which is obviously working very well indeed.

Take care,

Love

Hiya Roch :hug99:

Sorry, not caught up with your thread for a couple of days. Just ignore the negative comments hunny, not even worth giving a second thought to ;)

As for that job, I'm surprised they aren't still sending their kids up the chimneys as well! That's flipping slave labour and I'm sure those hours are illegal - if they're not then they should be! Hunny, OK Aaron is 15 but he's still a child (yeah I know, try telling him that LOL). Even my almost 21 year old needs his Mum around & my boys have got two parents at home, you have to do the job of both.

Aaron will be starting his most intense and pressurised year at school in September too & will need you around more than ever so part time would be better for you in that respect as well as your health issues. I think most of us would love a full time job but in reality those of us with health problems sometimes just have to give in & admit that if anything, part time is all we can manage. It doesn't make us any less of a person :cool:

Really, really well done on the skirts too - that's wonderful news :D I love it when I can get into something smaller, makes you feel really good :D

Don't forget to post pics of the new hair do hunny.

TTYL xxxxx

Fantastic result Roch! Apart from the little blip with the sickness, you are rocking and rolling hun!

That's fantastic Roch, it's wonderful to hear you so happy and upbeat, you're in the groove lady :D

Keep up the good work Roch and soon those new skirts will be too big!

Glad your sciatica is easing today too - have a great day

xxx

Well done Roch,

3 new skirts sounds fab and I'm so glad that you're feeling better hun.

Looking forward to seeing the new hairdo

Keep going gal you're doing great

Jo xx

Hi Roch

sorry I have been a bit absent lately. I have been in such a non diet mood but as you may have noticed I am back with a vengeance!

This JUDDDERING, as we are calling it is a whole new ball game and I really am giving it a good go.

You are sounding fantastic I must say, more positve and upbeat than ever, I am so pleased for you.

What is happening about the surgery? Are you still going for it or sticking with this new plan which is obviously working very well indeed.

Take care,

Love

Wow Roch ....way to go. Look forward to seeing the pic......!

Hiya Roch :hug99:

Sorry, not caught up with your thread for a couple of days. Just ignore the negative comments hunny, not even worth giving a second thought to ;)

As for that job, I'm surprised they aren't still sending their kids up the chimneys as well! That's flipping slave labour and I'm sure those hours are illegal - if they're not then they should be! Hunny, OK Aaron is 15 but he's still a child (yeah I know, try telling him that LOL). Even my almost 21 year old needs his Mum around & my boys have got two parents at home, you have to do the job of both.

Aaron will be starting his most intense and pressurised year at school in September too & will need you around more than ever so part time would be better for you in that respect as well as your health issues. I think most of us would love a full time job but in reality those of us with health problems sometimes just have to give in & admit that if anything, part time is all we can manage. It doesn't make us any less of a person :cool:

Really, really well done on the skirts too - that's wonderful news :D I love it when I can get into something smaller, makes you feel really good :D

Don't forget to post pics of the new hair do hunny.

TTYL xxxxx

Really well done Roch! I'm so pleased that everything seems to be going so well for you at the moment.

Keep up the good work, honey!! :D

Love

Sorry cant respond 2 u individaully feel really rough by the time i had been in the hairdressers yesterday for an hour i started to feel the stabbing pains of sciatica come back and barely managed to sit through my hair being finished.
Luckily had my strong pain killers with me and by the time i got home Aaron had to help me up the stairs and into bed and that is where i stayed in serious pain.
Thought it has dissapeared yesterday and that i only had a 24 hr bout of bad pain but boy am i wrong.
If its still like this tomorrow will have to go to casualty and get an injection in my spine to help with the pain as i cant stand up.
As i am sitting her at the pc i have stabbing pains in my spine going down my left leg and i have a strong pain threshhold but this is agony.
As i am taking so many anti inflamatory tabs i have to take them with something milky as i have an elarged hyetus hernia( bad spelling lol) and the anti inflam tabs give me serious acid reflux but when i have milk it has taken me out of ketosis but for the moment there is nothing i can do have to take the tabs as the pain is horrendous.

Will try and log on over the weekend have to get to my weigh in on sat no matter what as i cant let Angel down even if Aaron has to come with me and help me walk as that is what he has to do now to get me out of bed to go to the loo.

Sorry for such a wingeing post but this bout is terrible and it looked like it just eased up for a day then came back with a double dose.

Thank u to all of u for so much support i really appreciate it big time xxxx

Thanks and take care xx

Last edited:
Awwwww :hug99:s to you hunny. Let's hope that as the weight comes off then the pressure on your spine will be eased and you won't suffer so much.

Hope you're soon feeling better xxxxx

Well at last i have some relief from pain. Aaron was going through some of my many boxes of tablets so we can get rid of the ones that have gone past the expiry date and i remebered i was prescribed Tramacet on 2 occasions once for my sciatica and one for the inflamation of my rib cage and they r really strong and work big time.
So around 3 hrs ago i took 2 and then i fell asleep and now i would say the pain has reduced by at least 50% so its manageable.
Hopefully by tonight when i take the next dose then the pain will ease up big time.
Already i am able to get around on my own and have done some washing and housework i think i might have ocd when it comes to keeping my house clean lol.

I wish i had rememebered about them and taken them earlier.
As i am not eating very much as i am in ketosis and dont have any appetite i think i am getting a bit run down although i have started on vits recently.
I am barely eating which sounds mad coming from a woman who last week weighed 28.4 lol

I have decided to incorporate some more carbs into my diet in the form of fruit and low fat yoghurts as i am often feeling sick because i take quite a few tablets each day and especially the co codamol which i take for pain makes me feel sick quite often.
Just now i had my first piece of bread in 2 weeks as i am struggling with eating protein at the momment, maybe later on or tomorrow when the pain has eased up quite a bit then i will make some veg soup which i adore and is very healthy.

Got to go might catch up later xxx

Roch so sorry to hear your pain has increased:( I hope you feel better real soon.

all my love

Thanks hun how r u Zoe xx

I'm actually feeling great thanks Roch love...sorry to hear you are in pain....hope the painkillers kick in soon;)

Glad the pain has eased a bit hun. Really feel for you at the moment, I know how debilitating pain can be. Don't forget to drink some milk with those strong pain killers, helps to protect your stomach lining.

Sending big hugs and kisses to you x x x

Hiya Roch

Glad you found some effective pain killers. You will notice the difference to your spine in weeks, not months hon. The rate you can lose your weight it will be falling off you in stones! :D I'd be very surprised if you don't lose at least 4 stone in just 6-8 weeks (you already lost almost 2!). It's bound to make a fantastic difference to your back and all your other joints. By the time you have lost 6 stone you will be amazed at the difference and so it will continue with each half stone. It's all going to be good stuff Roch, hang on in there and you'll see and more importantly, FEEL, the benefits.

Hugs & love

Jennie xx

Back