Hi i`m back again lol

Hi mrs Tweedy, how r u doing hun !!
I am following the diet to the letter and drinking the water.
Am looking forward to Monday to see my results, would luv 2 loose the 17lbs i have gained, some may say its 2 much 2 lose but i have lost 17lbs b4 on ww in my first week xx

Hey I`lldoit, how r u doing girl hows things with u xx

Hey Mandy how r u doing hun, have not chatted 2 u for some time thanx for the posiitve vibes xx

Well its the end of day 4 for me and i am feeling contented.
Am not having any problems with hunger at all in fact the opposite lol.
I am so looking forward to my Wi in on Monday and glugging loas of water around 5 ltrs a day so hope to lose loads maybe even the 17lb that i have gained as my water retention seems to be getting better and my hands are not so swollen so am well chuffed over that.

Would luv 2 be able to do 790 by Christmas but unfortunately its not up 2 me.
Spoke to my Cdc`s yesterday and explained that i felt shame when i weighed 2 much for their scale and asked if i can bring along my own scale as that i what i weighed myself on when i got home and phoned the amount through to my cdc.I was so chuffed when my cdc suggested i could come 15 mins earlier to everyone else and be weighed totally on my own so i would not feel shame if i weighed 2 much on their scales as that is what happened last time and my cdc was so nice and he just said the scale was playing up and i really appreciated that big time.
Fingers crossed i will be able to weigh on his scales on monday !!!

You sound so positive, well done you, I echo what people have said, its not what you weighed, its what you are doing about it that counts, I cant wait for monday and your losses!

Tonight is a very sad day in my life.At sunset this evening marks the 30 year aniversary of my beautiful mum dying.
She died when i was 8 yrs old and she was 36 of breast cancer and never had a chance to live her life. Today is the jewish date and the english date would be Dec 2nd as the jewish callender is different to the english callender.

I miss my mum so much and think of her every day and she would of loved Aaron her first grandchild but never had the chance 2 meet him.

I will be taking a few days away from the site but i am ok just need to take some time out.
Thanks and catch up with u all next week x

Thinking of you at this time x

stay strong Roch, will be thinking of you & good luck with wi on mon, sounds like you got a top CDC xx

(((Roch))) bless you hun, I know what its like to lose your mum, you were so young too, I don't think that type of heartache ever goes away when someone is taken so early but I bet she would be so proud of you and very proud of her lovely grandson too, I hope these next few days aren't too difficult for you babe, thinking of you xx

p.s. I'll have my fingers crossed for you this monday! I bet you'll do brilliantly xx

Hi Roch

Thinking of you hun. I've just had the anniversary of my mum's death, 27 years ago, the pain never goes away does it.

Go gently & be kind to yourself
xx

Well i was going to take some time out as i was feeling very low and of course upset and then i realised that the support i get from all the crew here will hopefully get me through this difficult time and help me 2 not eat for the wrong reasons.

Thankyou so much 2 all of u for your kind messages xx

So far so good have resisted anything naughty and just stuck to the plan 100% and i am sure i will be ok and get through this weekend.

Am looking forward to my first Wi on monday hope i have done well as i would luv 2 move down 2 1000 this week, although not sure if i will be allowed 2 but fingers crossed.
The best present i could give myself is to be Ssing on Christmas day, 2 me it will feel like a serious achievement for myself and i have already arranged Aaron to go to his best friends house for his dinner on Chrsitmas day so thats good for me also he will be bored at home on his own, and i am sure his dad will bring down food for him as well so i wont have 2 cook.

Lit a candle for my mum last night and in the jewish law when u light a memorial candle u dont blow it out so u leave it some where safe in a saucer of water so there is no chance of fire, i was a bit worried about that so i left it sitting in a bowl in a sink filled with water(am a bit paranoid lol).

I was going through pictures of my mum and she was such an elegant beautiful lady andhad so much 2 live for.
If ii had been now she got breast cancer she would have such a strong chance of living with all the technology we have now and how far we have come in beating all kinds of Cancer.

I have a very high chance of geting breast cancer as 8 years after my mum died of cancer my grandmother(mums mum) then died of breast cancer and i also have 2 cousins now undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
I do check myself regular and i am now just past the age my mum died and it is worrying.

At these times i realise how important it is for me to be a normal weight and be healthy as i am so scared that i wont be around for much longer if i carry on the way i have been !!

Well i was going to take some time out as i was feeling very low and of course upset and then i realised that the support i get from all the crew here will hopefully get me through this difficult time and help me 2 not eat for the wrong reasons.HI ROCH ALL I CAN DO IS SEND YOU THE (((((((((((((((BIGGEST HUGS))))))))))) AND TOO SAY IM THINKING OF YOU XX

Thankyou so much 2 all of u for your kind messages xx

So far so good have resisted anything naughty and just stuck to the plan 100% and i am sure i will be ok and get through this weekend. YOU SEE YOU ARE AMAZING ITS A BAD TIME FOR YOU BUT WE ALL DO THAT'I CANT DO THIS NOW BECAUSE........... AS YOU HAVENT YOUR SHOWING US THAT YOU REALLY WANT THIS WELL DONE HUN

Am looking forward to my first Wi on monday hope i have done well as i would luv 2 move down 2 1000 this week, although not sure if i will be allowed 2 but fingers crossed.
The best present i could give myself is to be Ssing on Christmas day, 2 me it will feel like a serious achievement for myself and i have already arranged Aaron to go to his best friends house for his dinner on Chrsitmas day so thats good for me also he will be bored at home on his own, and i am sure his dad will bring down food for him as well so i wont have 2 cook. GOOD THINKING.FORWARD PLANNING THATS THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO,THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL EVER HAVE TO DO THIS JUST THINK THIS TIME NEXT YEAR HAVE FAB YOU'LL LOOK????YOUR BE IN THE INSPIRATIONAL PHOTOS SECTION ;)

Lit a candle for my mum last night and in the jewish law when u light a memorial candle u dont blow it out so u leave it some where safe in a saucer of water so there is no chance of fire, i was a bit worried about that so i left it sitting in a bowl in a sink filled with water(am a bit paranoid lol). THOUGHTS FOR YOUR MUM TOO XX

I was going through pictures of my mum and she was such an elegant beautiful lady andhad so much 2 live for.
If ii had been now she got breast cancer she would have such a strong chance of living with all the technology we have now and how far we have come in beating all kinds of Cancer. YOUR ARE YOUR MUMS DAUGHTER WE'VE SEEN YOUR PROFILE PIC YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL TOO,EVERYTIME THIS GETS TOUGH(THE DIET PLAN) JUST SAY TO YOUR MUM I NEED THIS AND I BET SHE'LL SEND HER STRENGHT DOWN TO YOU :)

I have a very high chance of geting breast cancer as 8 years after my mum died of cancer my grandmother(mums mum) then died of breast cancer and i also have 2 cousins now undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
I do check myself regular and i am now just past the age my mum died and it is worrying. SO YOU MUST LOOK AFTER YOURSELF AND YOU ARE BY STICKING TO YOUR HEALTHY PLAN XX

At these times i realise how important it is for me to be a normal weight and be healthy as i am so scared that i wont be around for much longer if i carry on the way i have been !!
YOU WILL BE HUN WE ARE HERE FOR YOU AND KNOW THAT LIFES NASTY THINGS GET TOGETHER WITH OUR CHATTERBOX AND MAKE US GIVE UP!!LIFES A CHALLENGE AND WE HAVE TO SHOW OURSELVES WE CAN BEAT THE NASTY STUFF,IM LOOKING FORWARD TO MONDAY AND SEEING YOUR WEIGH-IN RESULTS :D

ITHE WAY I GET MY HEAD IN GEAR IS TO SAY THIS IS A NEW PLAN IVE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE AND IT WILL WORK!!
THE WEEKEND WILL BE OVER IN A FLASH JUST THINK WHATS THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT YOU CAN GIVE AARON? YOU STICKING AT YOUR 'NEW PLAN' AND HAVING THAT GOOD LOSS YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE BY CRIMBO XX

XXC

Good morning sweetheart, hope you are feeling ok today. I'm glad you decided to post as I think that this is the best place to be if you need support, or even just a shoulder to cry on, it's better than suffering alone eh?

((((SQUEEZE)))) .... Consider yourself hugged and squeezed !!!

xx

Just popping in this morning to give you a hug as well (((HUG))).

Keep posting if you feel like it - and hope you are doing well. Can't wait to read about your weight loss on Monday.

roch, im sorry youre feeling down just now, its so sad losing someoen and missing them so much, its a horrible feeling knowing theyre not there physically any more. your beautiful mum will be watching over you and aaron and willing you to carry on your journey. youre doint really well, keep up the positive-ness, the wi will be here before you know it, good luck, remember to report in!
take care (((((hugs)))))) xx

Cyber hugs Roch.

I lost my Dad to cancer 7 years ago on the 20th of December - he was burried on Christmas eve....this time of year is always sad and poignant for me..........Hope you are feeling ok

hugs

x

Bettyboo

((((Bettyboo))))) sorry about your dad, it is hard any time of the year to lose a parent but it really does seem that bit worse at Christmas, Both my parents died in January (different years) and so I always find my birthday a bit of a chore, Life's just not fair sometimes.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Back