Hi i`m back again lol

Hi Roch

Really pleased you have had such a fab loss but so sorry to hear you are struggling with your health so much. I hope that you can get over the cold without it upsetting the diet as you are doing so well. I love the new photo that you have you are so pretty and young looking I can't believe we are the same age when I saw your photo I thought you looked mid 20's.

How do you do it?

fingers crossed for you today!

Dizzy x

Fantastic loss... see now... you have LESS than 17stone to lose now!!! How FAB is that????!!!!! Go you!!!

Hope you feel well enough to go and see your CDC tonight... I always feel so much more motivated when I've spent some time with Ailsa.. lol

Take care, wrap up well and try to keep upright (always seems to help me when I get a cough like yours).. the other thing I often find helps is to keep sipping water and keeping the old throat wet.

Well done again. Sending masses of encouragement to you and remember YOU CAN DO THIS! You have lost an incredible 15lbs in one week... fantastic... it's going to fall of you hon... you mark my words! :D :D :D :D Roll on next week's weigh in now!!

Hi Roch

Really pleased you have had such a fab loss but so sorry to hear you are struggling with your health so much. I hope that you can get over the cold without it upsetting the diet as you are doing so well. I love the new photo that you have you are so pretty and young looking I can't believe we are the same age when I saw your photo I thought you looked mid 20's.

How do you do it?

fingers crossed for you today!

Dizzy x

Ty Dizzy, mid 20`s not 2 sure about that one.I suppose my food addiction has not aged me :p I dont drink or smoke just luv food:mad: :mad: :mad: .
How r u doing girl xx

Fantastic loss... see now... you have LESS than 17stone to lose now!!! How FAB is that????!!!!! Go you!!!

Hope you feel well enough to go and see your CDC tonight... I always feel so much more motivated when I've spent some time with Ailsa.. lol

Take care, wrap up well and try to keep upright (always seems to help me when I get a cough like yours).. the other thing I often find helps is to keep sipping water and keeping the old throat wet.

Well done again. Sending masses of encouragement to you and remember YOU CAN DO THIS! You have lost an incredible 15lbs in one week... fantastic... it's going to fall of you hon... you mark my words! :D :D :D :D Roll on next week's weigh in now!!

Ty hun, feel chuffed with myself am well on my way for 20lb loss for christmas.Am due totm next week so might end up with staying the same usually this would upset me but as long as i dont gain weight i am happy.
Cant get a gp app, no suprise there so will have to go to the walk in clinic and see the doc this afternoon.
Hows things with u hun, u got a busy week this week, luv reading your diary u have so much going on in your life.

Take care and have a nice day xx

hi roch,

what an amazing weight loss...good on you for sticking with the plan and getting thro your first week, thats an amazing achievement in itself! hope youre feeling better soon. sending you so many positive vibes for your second week, you go girl!
take care x

Thanks I`lldoit, hun u r always so kind and caring and soo positive i really appreciate your messages,how is your weekend hun x

Hi Roch
WELL DONE ON YOUR FANTASTIC WEIGHT LOSS WOO HOOOOOOOO :) SORRY YOUR NOT WELL ((((HUGS))))
tHE WEEKEND WAS OK I HAVENT GOT ONTO CD YET AM STRUGGLING I KNEW I WOULD BUT I WILL DO IT ONLY 3 WEEKS TO CHRISTMAS :eek:
HAVE A FAB WEEK AND I HOPE YOU GET SORTED WITH THE DOC HUNNI
XXC

Hi Roch

Fantastic weigh loss!

Sorry to hear you've still not shifted that cold and cough. Just remember, you would have still had the cold/cough whether you lost weight or not, so coping with that and sticking to the diet makes the fantastic weight loss a bonus, if you see what I mean, and once you're sorted with some antibiotics, the only way is down!

Well done hun.

Ty hun, feel chuffed with myself am well on my way for 20lb loss for christmas.Am due totm next week so might end up with staying the same usually this would upset me but as long as i dont gain weight i am happy.
Cant get a gp app, no suprise there so will have to go to the walk in clinic and see the doc this afternoon.
Hows things with u hun, u got a busy week this week, luv reading your diary u have so much going on in your life.

Take care and have a nice day xx

You SHOULD feel chuffed with yourself! Get a ticker up girlie and show off those losses! :D

20lbs by Christmas ??? PAH!! No sweat!! Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! You will lost at least another stone by then! Honest injun!!! You will!! You stick to this girl and you will NEVER look back!! You are in sucessful waters, the occasional rock might crop up but you can navigate around those.. TOTM... yeah, mebbe a standstill... mebbe not! You never can tell -the bod's a mischievious critter and plays mind games with us... so you might get a pleasant surprise! Even if the scales show a momentary rise do NOT worry about it.. TOTM can make up to half a stone difference for me! The key is, stick to it and the losses WILL come... guaranteed! No worries!

I'm fine, busy (not so's you 'd notice.. lol) at work... printing a quarterly newsletter... sticking to this darn diet and looking forward to weigh in number 8 tomorrow! Thanks for popping in on my diary... I do go on though! :rolleyes:

Congratulations on your loss Roch - excellent news.

It is happening honey. Give it going. You will get to where you want and deserve to be.

Best Wishes

Great weight loss, you must be really pleased......if you didn't feel so poorly :( Hope they get you sorted with some antibiotics quickly.

Congrats on the weight loss though, excellent !:D

ROCH!!! Well done sweetie, I just knew you'd do fabulously. Hope you feel better v soon (grrr doctors! what is it with trying to get an appointment lately?) anyhow, take care and once again CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

xx

Sorry have not responded to all your posts, really dont feel 2 good.Could not get a gp app and am not up 2 waiting in the walk in clinic so will try for a gp app in the morning if not friend said she will drop me at the walk in clinic.

I have earache as well and i have probs with my ears as i have had 7 ops on my ears as a child and was hospitalised 2 years ago around this time for a chest infection and large ulcer that went down my throat and covered all the nerve endings of my ears and only come out of hospital on christmas eve, so def have to check this out.

So am logging off and going back 2 bed, with some painkillers.
Take care and will logg on tomorrow xxx

Sorry have not responded to all your posts, really dont feel 2 good.Could not get a gp app and am not up 2 waiting in the walk in clinic so will try for a gp app in the morning if not friend said she will drop me at the walk in clinic.

I have earache as well and i have probs with my ears as i have had 7 ops on my ears as a child and was hospitalised 2 years ago around this time for a chest infection and large ulcer that went down my throat and covered all the nerve endings of my ears and only come out of hospital on christmas eve, so def have to check this out.

So am logging off and going back 2 bed, with some painkillers.
Take care and will logg on tomorrow xxx

Hope you feel better soon Roch....and well done on the 15lb...fantastic!!!!

Amanda
xx

OMG !!!
you should be soooo proud of yourself 15 lbs is bl***y fantastic.
real sorry to hear about your not feeling well, but so proud that your not letting it sidetrack you from your mission.
as for 20lbs by xmas, you'll blow that out the water well b4 xmas, hopefully "tom" won't stop your loss next week, i did 3 1/2 on tom, the same as i seem to do every other week!

WELL DONE HUN!!! :D :D :D

Great News about the weight loss Roch, Im so pleased for you, I hope you feel better soon x

Back