Hi i`m back again lol

Hi Roch,

Well done on your weight loss this week that is fabulous...15lbs.!!!

Sorry to hear your not keeping too well...was feeling right crap myself all last week and had a horrid ear infection along with a tummy bug...really is the time of the year for getting all sorts of these colds and flus.

Hope your feeling a bit better.

It was very upsetting to hear about Irene's Mum passing away as she so wanted to have Christmas with her family. It is heart breaking.

Our thoughts, prayers and love are with Irene just now.

All of us who have lost our Mum's feel the loss...

Love Mini xxx

SNAP Roch!!!!:D

I've lost 15lbs in total as well!!:) WELL DONE. :)

I'm sorry to hear you're not very well but this fab loss should keep your spirits up, eh?

When you're feeling better, get a ticker started. I've just done one and it's great as visual inspiration:D :D :D

Hi Roch

Sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly honey - take care of yourself and hope you feel better soon.

Well done on such a fabulous weight loss - keep up the good work, you can do it.

lotsa luv
xxxx

Attachments

• flowers.gif
    flowers.gif
    7.3 KB · Views: 88
Roch - that is a fantastic loss! Well done to you - you must be really chuffed.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling as good today.

Love and hugs

Just logging in for 2 mins just come back from the walk in clinic at the hospital i have got a bad upper Respiratory tract infection and a ear infection, i have been given antibiotics for the 7 days and cough medicine and she said if it gets worse in 72 hrs and the wheezing gets worse i have to come back and be given steroid meds, which i dont want. !!
Dont feel 2 good at all and had a asthma attack last night as been taking nurofen this past week and did not know i should not be taking ibrufen meds when u have asthama.

Am not going to allow this to throw me off track at all still doing 1200 cals and hope for a good loss but Totm arrived this morning so am not 2 sure !!

Thanks so much 2 all of u for all your posts of support.
Cant manage to stay on pc at the momment but hopefully tonight or tommorow will get round to responding to all of u.

Take care and thanks xx

You're doing so well Roch! Hope you feel better soon.

D x

Well done Roch I am proud of you as its real hard when we are not well XX
Just keep in your head this time next year your be on the Inspirational Photos Thread ;)

XXC

Sciatica - was the bane of my life!

Hi Roch,

I have been away from CD'ing for a few months now and have gained all that I lost, a good four stone etc. The only thing that has really motivated me to come back apart from the obvious wanting to be slim again, is the fact that i can feel my sciatica retuning.
3 years ago, I felt a dull ache behind my right knee, I was a bit concerned but being very overweight, I assumed it was all part and parcel. To cut a long story short, once it progressed and it did, I suffered agonising pain for 2 years, many many visits to the docs, crutches, bedridden, sick with pain,sick from the painkillers (all the horrible side effects that go with them) and most humiliating of all, after calling out an ambulance cos I couldn't even pee due to the pain, I was too heavy for them to manouever round our stairwell, I had to walk,supported, doped upto the eyeballs with morphine, sweating because of the pain, downstairs to the ambulance. After a scan, they said that I would have to have an op to remove a disc and for them to manipulate 2 others back into place. I had to lose a couple of stone for the op which was hard work. Although the docs/surgeon etc were excellent, I always felt and still feel that they thought I was wastinf valuable resources as I had done all that to myself, which I had really. However, the relief after I had the op was immense, NO MORE PAIN!!
Why am I telling you all this? Because I can understand exactly where you are coming from with the sciatica/painkillers etc and having been through it all and out the other side, i refuse to let it happen again. Demand a scan from your doc, tell them how bad it is, don't try and put on a brave face and pretend it isnt as bad as it is. I know how bad it is, demand to be seen! Even if the waiting list for an MRI scan is long, be put on it. I know how hard it is to muster up the energy to do anything bar comfort eat because you need all your energy to concentrate on the pain, as daft as that sounds. But it can be done and you would benefit from it so much Roch. Get decent pain relief for a start, after having tried many different pills, I was eventually put on strong Codiene tabs along with strong paracetamol (combined in the body it makes morphine) I also used heat pads and a tens machine. Once your head isnt muddled up with all the pain, you will begin to think a bit more clearly!
I'm sorry if it seems like Im going on, but reading your posts was like reading what I went through. Please let me know how you get on.

Take care,

Hi Rachel, ty for taking time to offer me help and support i really appreciate it.
U were not going on at all infact just the opposite !!
The only pain relief i was given was either Co Codamol or Voltarol which did help but had nasty side effects.

I will now speak to my gp and try and get the scan arranged.
Thanks, take care xx

Of course i remember you! I met you at Henry's (and still think you are lying when you tell people your age!). Things with me are good ta.

When you get the appointment through for your scan, the waiting list will probably be horrendous. If you can do short notice appointments, then call the MRI department, and ask to be put on their cancellation list. You have nothing to lose, as you will still keep your place on the list, but have a chance of getting in much sooner.

Hey roch,
I'm glad you managed to get to the clinc and to get some antibiotics.
Fingers crossed you'll be on the mend again soon, without the need for the steroids.

I've got TOTM as well (I'm all over the place at the moment) - so thinking a long soak in the bath might be in order :)

((((hugs))))

Kitty xxx

Back