Hi, I'm a newbie.....First WI over...phew!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Lady Daisy, 18 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Lady Daisy

Lady Daisy Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi all,
    I'm new to the forum, just joined! Happy to be able to hear about everybodies journeys, think this is going to be such a help! I've just had my first weigh in today....lost 9 pounds, was absolutely delighted, couldn't believe lost that in one week! I haven't found the hunger too bad so far but it's keeping it secret it from my friends and co-workers that i find the hardest. Does anyone have any recommendations? Any help greatly appreciated!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flutterbye

Flutterbye Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.96%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi & welcome and massive grats on ur 9lbs! thats great! I bet your so chuffed with yourself.
    Personally I told ppl, but I told them it's not a topic up for discussion, and if they could pls not discuss food infront of me that would be great, but that's sometimes hard, I said I realised that, and I'd have to be strong too.
    And all of them were grand about it, cept one. Someone said; this is the way to find out who you're true friends are, and they were right.

Plus I come here every morning, so see how all my new true friends are doing :) keeps me focused, and pushes the darkness away

4. jilld37

jilld37 Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi Lady Daisy, I am starting this morning so any tips you get I would be interested in. Well done on your first week

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Lady Daisy.. Well done on your great loss x x

Hello and welcome to the forum jilld..... I hope you have a good LT journey... If there is anything you are unsure of, or just need advice/support/encouragement, we are all here for you x x

6. Lady Daisy

Lady Daisy Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Thanks guys!

Flutterbye, maybe being honest is the best option with my friends anyway. I might try to figure something out for work. I totally agree, it's only my second day on here and I feel better already, huge support already just reading about other peoples experiences.

Jilld37, congrats on starting! I think that water really got me through the week. Any time I felt hungry I just drank water, its amazing how less hungry you feel. Also, I tried to get to bed reasonably early or at least relax watchin tv or something after work. I found I felt quite tired, still do actually but it's definitely getting better. i'd stay away from exercise for your first week aswell.
    I honestly find the food alright, the soup, chocolate and strawberry shakes I find the best but the vanilla now is isn't the best imho. But I was recommended to try putting a spoon of coffee into it and its apparently grand. ( i dont drink coffee so no good for me im afraid!) And the peanut flapjack is seriously rank, i only tried one of those and won't be again!
    How did the first day go for you today?

7. molly63

molly63 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0.5lb(19.5%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi and welcome lady Daisy and well done on your fantastic loss x
    I find this forum is great and gives you loads of encouragement reading everyones LT jorney x

8. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Lady Daisy! 9lbs ! well done you ! xx

9. Flutterbye

Flutterbye Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.96%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hon, stay here a while, let us pump you up and then take them on :) Plus reading everything you can about it will help you. Your real friends may only jump to a conclusion that it's an unsafe diet, out of worry for you, I know mine did.
    I simply told them I wasn't doing it alone, I had a pharmacist backing me up, and about the refeeding help and the maintenance help, and that calmed them, and now they know what I can have and can't (it's not hard ^^) and help by not mentioning food, atleast for now, til I get stronger.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.