Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi, I'm a newbie.....First WI over...phew!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Lady Daisy, 18 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Lady Daisy

Lady Daisy Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi all,
    I'm new to the forum, just joined! Happy to be able to hear about everybodies journeys, think this is going to be such a help! I've just had my first weigh in today....lost 9 pounds, was absolutely delighted, couldn't believe lost that in one week! I haven't found the hunger too bad so far but it's keeping it secret it from my friends and co-workers that i find the hardest. Does anyone have any recommendations? Any help greatly appreciated!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flutterbye

Flutterbye Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.96%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi & welcome and massive grats on ur 9lbs! thats great! I bet your so chuffed with yourself.
    Personally I told ppl, but I told them it's not a topic up for discussion, and if they could pls not discuss food infront of me that would be great, but that's sometimes hard, I said I realised that, and I'd have to be strong too.
    And all of them were grand about it, cept one. Someone said; this is the way to find out who you're true friends are, and they were right.

Plus I come here every morning, so see how all my new true friends are doing :) keeps me focused, and pushes the darkness away

4. jilld37

jilld37 Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi Lady Daisy, I am starting this morning so any tips you get I would be interested in. Well done on your first week

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Lady Daisy.. Well done on your great loss x x

Hello and welcome to the forum jilld..... I hope you have a good LT journey... If there is anything you are unsure of, or just need advice/support/encouragement, we are all here for you x x

6. Lady Daisy

Lady Daisy Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Thanks guys!

Flutterbye, maybe being honest is the best option with my friends anyway. I might try to figure something out for work. I totally agree, it's only my second day on here and I feel better already, huge support already just reading about other peoples experiences.

Jilld37, congrats on starting! I think that water really got me through the week. Any time I felt hungry I just drank water, its amazing how less hungry you feel. Also, I tried to get to bed reasonably early or at least relax watchin tv or something after work. I found I felt quite tired, still do actually but it's definitely getting better. i'd stay away from exercise for your first week aswell.
    I honestly find the food alright, the soup, chocolate and strawberry shakes I find the best but the vanilla now is isn't the best imho. But I was recommended to try putting a spoon of coffee into it and its apparently grand. ( i dont drink coffee so no good for me im afraid!) And the peanut flapjack is seriously rank, i only tried one of those and won't be again!
    How did the first day go for you today?

7. molly63

molly63 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0.5lb(19.5%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi and welcome lady Daisy and well done on your fantastic loss x
    I find this forum is great and gives you loads of encouragement reading everyones LT jorney x

8. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Lady Daisy! 9lbs ! well done you ! xx

9. Flutterbye

Flutterbye Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.96%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hon, stay here a while, let us pump you up and then take them on :) Plus reading everything you can about it will help you. Your real friends may only jump to a conclusion that it's an unsafe diet, out of worry for you, I know mine did.
    I simply told them I wasn't doing it alone, I had a pharmacist backing me up, and about the refeeding help and the maintenance help, and that calmed them, and now they know what I can have and can't (it's not hard ^^) and help by not mentioning food, atleast for now, til I get stronger.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.