Hi! I'm a newbie!

rocketqueen

Hi! I'm 25 and I have been on all kinds of diets over the last 5 years and I have never been able to stick to any of them. I seem to go really well for the first sort of month or so and then I become bored and demotivated but I' willing to give it another try!
I just weighed myself this morning to discover that I am now 13st!! If I get any bigger my clothes are going to be ripping at the seems! lol
I'm hoping that this forum will be helpful to me as I know that you are all in the same boat.

rocketqueen :)

hi there and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is lovely, very friendly and there is loads of support and advice available.

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

Hi rocketqueen,

I can TOTALLY relate to you! I am new on here too but everyone seems really supportive and will hopefully be a lot easier to lose the weight with all their encouragement!

I am 29 and 14stone 4lbs. Not really sure how this happened really... saw a photo of me and was shocked at how i looked.

Are you doing any diets at the moment? My doctor has suggested a diet called pronokal, i was a bit unsure of doing it as i had never heard of it but then again, all the ones i have heard of i have tried and failed :( I have just had by blood tests done and am due to start it on monday... wish me luck!

Hello and :welcome2:

Good luck on your weight loss journey ! You can do it :)

Back