Hi,I'm a newbie :)

twinkle82

Silver Member
Hiya all,
My name is Kelly. I joined lipotrim in May 2011.My start weight was 14stone 6lbs,after 14 wks,I weighed 10 stone 12 lbs,which was the lightest I'd been in years.I left lipotrim as I started a new job,moved house and then dealt with Xmas and now all that is out of the way,decided I needed to return to lipotrim.I weighed in at 11stone 12 lbs yesterday and today is my 1st day starting the TFR.I found this site yesterday and just need to find people who understand :)

Hi!! I'm a newbie too!! I'm on day 2 finding it a bit of a struggle but these forums are great!! You'll do great again don't worry!!

kingiejules said:
Hi!! I'm a newbie too!! I'm on day 2 finding it a bit of a struggle but these forums are great!! You'll do great again don't worry!!

Thank you,I really hope I do,as I'm fed up of dieting but at least I joined up to it again before I put it all back on.I hope you find it easier in the days ahead.I found that it was alot easier after day 4 and stepping on the scales after the first week makes it totally worth it,so good luck :)

hi im new too!! i started today!! im 14st 1lbs and want to get down to 10 stone!! just having my last shake of the day now!

good luck ladies! x x x x

Hi. I did 100% LT for 7 weeks up to having an operation in mid December last year. I lost 2 stone 5 pounds. Post op and over Chrismas I put on 10 pounds. I didn't refeed at all which was stupid in hindsight. I went back to 100% LT on 1st Jan and have lost 9 pounds so far this week. I have another 57 pounds to go and it's been a struggle this week. This forum has really helped to keep me 100% this week when I've felt down. Thanks to everyone. Hope to post more soon.

daisey said:
hi im new too!! i started today!! im 14st 1lbs and want to get down to 10 stone!! just having my last shake of the day now!

Good luck to you Hun,this diet is fantastic for achieving amazing losses in a short space of time,which is I've come back,so lots of good luck dust flying your way for your first week xxx

Liz F said:
Hi. I did 100% LT for 7 weeks up to having an operation in mid December last year. I lost 2 stone 5 pounds. Post op and over Chrismas I put on 10 pounds. I didn't refeed at all which was stupid in hindsight. I went back to 100% LT on 1st Jan and have lost 9 pounds so far this week. I have another 57 pounds to go and it's been a struggle this week. This forum has really helped to keep me 100% this week when I've felt down. Thanks to everyone. Hope to post more soon.

That's fab for your first week.I know it looks alot when you say how many pounds it is to lose,but I must say I found it so much easier to set small targets,ex.I had a pair of trousers size 18,a size of trousers size 16 and 14 and 12.I had just made it into the 12's but I'm back to baggy 16 again,but I'm hoping come next Thursday I'll be back in my 14's but best of luck no matter how you get to goal xxx

Snap Daisey!!! We can track each other!! :D:D

Hi everyone I started today too and I'm hoping these forums can help me through the tough times. So far today hasn't been too bad. I've had a few times where I've felt very hungary but drinking the water and peppermint tea definitely takes the edge off it. Here's hoping we all get to ketosis soon.
Good luck everyone

hi twinkle,
we're very alike, i'm 11.11 after xmas and after a false start last week i'm back on day 1 and doing well.
good luck everybody, stay strong and when you can't take it one day at a time break it down to hours.

thank you very much!! i have a dress that is a size 12 on the back of my door!! that is helping me with my motivation! haha i am almost through my first day now! ready to tackle tomorrow!! haha

That's fab for your first week.I know it looks alot when you say how many pounds it is to lose,but I must say I found it so much easier to set small targets,ex.I had a pair of trousers size 18,a size of trousers size 16 and 14 and 12.I had just made it into the 12's but I'm back to baggy 16 again,but I'm hoping come next Thursday I'll be back in my 14's but best of luck no matter how you get to goal xxx

Thanks so much, I am pleased with how it's going but you're right, the overall pounds do sound too many!! I'm going to think about some short term goals too. Sounds like you will make it back to your 12's really soon. x x

Back