Hi I'm a newbie

Citylady73

:) I'm on my first day of lipotrim.. A little hungry but dealing with it.. I lost 3 stone with ww but for the last 4 months I have just bounced back and forth with the same few pounds. Looking forward to chatting with you all.
any tips will be greatly recieved.
thanks Hazel.x

Good luck Hazel! Great decision coming on lipotrim! Im on my 9th week now and so far ive lost 2 and a half stone and am now well into the healthy bracket after being big all my life! It is possible, it does get easier, i promise!

Hi city lady. Im on my 4th day. Hope your feeling well. I went on LT 6years ago and lost over 1 1/2 Stone. Good luck with your weightloss. By the way ive been drinking alot of sparkling water. Soooo much better than plain x

Good luck Hazel x x x

Thankyou for your replies :)

Hi Hazel! I'm a newbie too - I'm on week 3 day 4 and have lost 19 pounds (according to the chemist - my scales say a bit more - but i'll go the the chemists for now :)

Wow Freya that's a great loss. Hope I do as well :)

thanks City Lady. I'm mostly bored of the diet by now, so I keep setting my sights on my next weigh in and distracting myself by looking at size 14 clothes in TK Maxx :) I decided to join this site for some company and support - glad I did ! Good luck

Hi Hazel! I started the day before you by all accounts so will be keeping a close eye on how you are getting on! Good Luck! x

Hi im a newbie aswell i have been on liotrim 6 days got weighed and lost 10 pound xx :)

Well Done..... x

Well done stace that's brilliant :) so is that 10 lb off I see for you this week also stuey? Really hoping I get something good. Get weighed at 4.30!

Well Done You!!!!....... 8lb, you must be chuffed :) x

I am pretty buzzin. How are you getting on? :)

Hi Hazel!

I'm a newbie too. I'm week one, day five. It's blummin hard, but on my own scales I think I've lost about 5 pounds already - so that's keeping me going.

Well done on losing 8lbs - fantastic loss.

Nicola x

Hia Nicola. I think the first week is really tough but I'm on day 11 and feel good, I have energy and feel in control :) good luck for your first weigh in :) x

Im doing ok thanks Hazel. Another 5lbs this week, which, if honest, was a little disappointed with, but, saying that, really struggled getting the water down this week, so, thats the aim this week! Drink more water! x

Hi Nicola how did your first weigh in go? Hope you are well:)

Im on my first day today. just had my third and final shake of the day. my partner said it must be going well because i havent moaned....yet!! its been easier than i thought! ive got the strawberry shakes, they fill me up which is fab, and able to last ok til the next shake. ive got a little boy, almost 2 and when i make his tea and give him snacks im so tempted to eat LOL. but i really want to do this!! i need to lose weight by May. i want to lose about 2 stone, 3 stone would be amazing.anyone lost that much in 8 weeks-ish? did you exercise aswell?
Laura xxx

Hi Laura. I haven't really exercised been to the gym a couple of times and am trying to walk a little more( weather permitting) I know what you mean about temptation whilst making little ones food. I have a 16 month old and a 3 year old. I find it a little harder when I am tired but the results make it worth it. Good luck and keep me posted:)

Last edited:
Back