Hi I'm a newbie

Hi Laura and welcome!!

Well done on your first day, make sure you're drinking enough water. I lost 3st in 9 weeks - depends on your starting point of course but could be possible :)

Citylady73!

Just seen your message - the one you sent 6 days ago - apologies!

I lost 14 pounds! Was so shocked, but I did feel slimmer, my clothes weren't just as tight and my engagement ring wasn't digging in my finger so much.

Second weigh in his afternoon and I'm hoping for a loss - been super good and although I'm in ketosis I still feel hunger occasionally despite the 3 litres I drink a day.

It's easier in the sense that you only have 3 shakes to 'eat'. Looking forward to re-feeding eventually (months and months away) and have been looking on the forum for advice so I can prepare myself for it the best I can.

Nicola x

Wow a stone is just wonderful, let me know how you get on today :) I still have hungry days but that's usually when I'm tired. Can't wait to hear you results:) good luck

Hi citylady!

Got weighed this afternoon and I've lost 6 pounds!!!!!!!

Amazed isn't the word I'm feeling right now! Nearly a stone and a half in two weeks - I know the losses won't always be as much as this, but its keeping me going.

Woo hoo!

Nicola x

My god that is great :) it's good to get fantastic results really does give you the bit more determination to keep going. :)

Well done Nicola!!! That's excellent :)

Back