hi im a newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LOLL666, 20 December 2008 Social URL.

1. LOLL666

LOLL666 New Member

hi over the past 5 years my weight as gone through the roof and when it seems as if getting on the right path something happens to knock my confidence n i seek comfort in food. Since having my beautiful daughter in march, i want to get myself sorted and be a yummy mummy not someone who is lefted puffing and panting after playing for 5mins. Any help or advice is very much welcome.
    Im hoping to start my diet on the 1st of jan because i know my will power will not resist the xmas treats/drinks.:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mermaid2708

mermaid2708 new year...new me!x

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st11lb(50.17%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    hello...i am new to this too. i have been battling with my weight all my life and have not weighed less than 13 stone since i was 13 yrs old...it has now come to the stage where i am going to take the bull by the horns and do something for ME (i am one of lifes 'givers') so i have just started on optifast shakes in preperation for my gastric bypass surgery which is book for 14th january. i wish you luck with your weight loss journey x

4. Angel1974

Angel1974 Loves Porridge

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    gillian michaels body revolution
    Hello and Welcome - This is a great site and I have been reading posts with great interest as I am due to start my cambridge diet on 6th January roll on 2009 so the pounds will start rolling away lol

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Have you any thoughts about what type of diet to try?

Irene xx

6. Janey2004

Janey2004 This is for ME!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hiya :) Good luck with you're New year start. Welcome xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.