Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi I'm Abi and I have started Slimming World for the last time ? ? :P

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by abislimin, 7 September 2011 Social URL.

1. abislimin

abislimin Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I hope so anyway, I have been trying to do this for probably last 7 years, I was suffering with lots of health problems, steroid tablets and no energy and 17 and half stone (after having my son) later I tried dieting, terrible I just can't eat tiny meals!!

Then did slimming world, and lost quite a bit of weight, but am now stuck at 14 stone 7 but would very much like to get down to my ideal weight, just so I can actually like what I see in the mirror!

My son is now 4 years old and full of energy I would like to be able to keep up with him too, I have been trying to run and was doing quite well, until I suffered with muscle fatigue (didn't know THAT even exsisted!) so had to stop for about 5 to 6 weeks and now I started again I feel like I'm right back at the start, guess the weight doesn't really help though, so now I'm doing both, I have been eating "healthy" all this time, but slimming world is the only way I seem to lose weight.

I have an Underactive Thyroid, so if anyone else has it and has managed to lose this weight and keep it off please I beg you tell me your secret! I have been lurking on the boards for a while but I though it was time I joined as this site is an amazing wealth of knowledge. Anyway Hi:character00100:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vally12

Vally12 Member

Start Weight:
    0st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome Abi and good luck with sw!

V x

4. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Welcome and the very best of luck!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with SW.

Irene xx

6. abislimin

abislimin Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone really appreciate the Gluck wishes :D I have lost 7lbs in 7 weeks am super super chuffed so thanks again all. xx

7. bubblensqueak

bubblensqueak Loves Slimming world!!

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(9.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Good luck with slimming world!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.