Hi I'm Abi and I have started Slimming World for the last time ? ? :P

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by abislimin, 7 September 2011 Social URL.

1. abislimin

abislimin Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I hope so anyway, I have been trying to do this for probably last 7 years, I was suffering with lots of health problems, steroid tablets and no energy and 17 and half stone (after having my son) later I tried dieting, terrible I just can't eat tiny meals!!

Then did slimming world, and lost quite a bit of weight, but am now stuck at 14 stone 7 but would very much like to get down to my ideal weight, just so I can actually like what I see in the mirror!

My son is now 4 years old and full of energy I would like to be able to keep up with him too, I have been trying to run and was doing quite well, until I suffered with muscle fatigue (didn't know THAT even exsisted!) so had to stop for about 5 to 6 weeks and now I started again I feel like I'm right back at the start, guess the weight doesn't really help though, so now I'm doing both, I have been eating "healthy" all this time, but slimming world is the only way I seem to lose weight.

I have an Underactive Thyroid, so if anyone else has it and has managed to lose this weight and keep it off please I beg you tell me your secret! I have been lurking on the boards for a while but I though it was time I joined as this site is an amazing wealth of knowledge. Anyway Hi:character00100:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vally12

Vally12 Member

Start Weight:
    0st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome Abi and good luck with sw!

V x

4. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Welcome and the very best of luck!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with SW.

Irene xx

6. abislimin

abislimin Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone really appreciate the Gluck wishes :D I have lost 7lbs in 7 weeks am super super chuffed so thanks again all. xx

7. bubblensqueak

bubblensqueak Loves Slimming world!!

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(9.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Good luck with slimming world!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.