Hi I'm Abi and I have started Slimming World for the last time ? ? :P

abislimin

Well I hope so anyway, I have been trying to do this for probably last 7 years, I was suffering with lots of health problems, steroid tablets and no energy and 17 and half stone (after having my son) later I tried dieting, terrible I just can't eat tiny meals!!

Then did slimming world, and lost quite a bit of weight, but am now stuck at 14 stone 7 but would very much like to get down to my ideal weight, just so I can actually like what I see in the mirror!

My son is now 4 years old and full of energy I would like to be able to keep up with him too, I have been trying to run and was doing quite well, until I suffered with muscle fatigue (didn't know THAT even exsisted!) so had to stop for about 5 to 6 weeks and now I started again I feel like I'm right back at the start, guess the weight doesn't really help though, so now I'm doing both, I have been eating "healthy" all this time, but slimming world is the only way I seem to lose weight.

I have an Underactive Thyroid, so if anyone else has it and has managed to lose this weight and keep it off please I beg you tell me your secret! I have been lurking on the boards for a while but I though it was time I joined as this site is an amazing wealth of knowledge. Anyway Hi:character00100:

Welcome Abi and good luck with sw!

V x

Back