Green Days hi,im going to have another go,need sw folk for advise please

scoobydoo2009

hi i have done slimming world a few times and had success however the last 3 times iv done this gone to class iv not managed to get on with slimming world.

im now 40,and 10.2st im wanting to loose a stone,

i work part time mon-friday in school kitchens,and no i dont eat whilst im there lol,

i have 2 lively dogs, 2 kids and a boyfriend,

my probs

i dont eat very much at all, im a snacker,i hate fish,seafood and most meats apart from ham,chicken and bacon,

my health,

i dont sleep well,i am tired all day long this is obv causing probs between myself and boyfriend,to the extent if i dont get this tiredness sorted, could be the end:cry:

im up at 6.30am,bed around 10pm,and awake from 2am onwards,

i do walk to school to take and collect my youngest i take the dogs out for walks,i do the housework,i have a go on wii fit and have bought some zumba dvds,

Not sure what advise you're after but welcome to the SW forums.

You say you hate fish, seafood and most meats, so green would probably suit you down to the ground.

As you're a snacker you can always make different things in bulk and freeze/refridgerate so that you can pick throughout the day.

Have you spoken to your doctor about your sleep problems? When my diet was bad (just eating sandwiches basically) I had terrible trouble sleeping. Since doing SW and going to the gym regularly I sleep really well and wake up refreshed everyday.

When you didn't get on with SW before what were the problems you had? Did you pinpoint what was going wrong?

hi
no i havent been to docs regarding my sleep im guessing its because im not eating well,im on the bed now typing lol

my main problem is finding the time tbh i admit im lazy when it comes to myself,

i failed in the past due to not eating enough food and then eating wrong foods ie,jacket spuds covered in cheese not good

also when making myself food i dont seem to make enough for my hunger so them im picking through the day or starve and then im nasty (my boyfriends says,lol)

i have done the dukan diet this worked as what you can eat is listed on 1 page boring and i defo wouldnt do it again.

im going to sit down tonight and have a read through some food diarys on here for some help.

I too am incredibly lazy when it comes to food so what I do now is I cook once, but I cook a lot! This means I can tub all the extra up and stick it in the fridge, then when I'm hungry again I don't have to cook all over again or reach for something quick and unhealthy (toast!).

Jacket spuds and cheese are a brilliant SW meal you just need to limit the amount of cheese you have but on a green day you are allowed 4 x Healthy Extras so in theory, if using low fat cheese, you could have 168g of cheese on top of a spud! I buy low fat cheddar and as soon as I get home I cut it into measured amounts (1 x Healthy Extra) and put it in tubs in the fridge, this way when I want to use it I don't have to go through the faff of getting the scales out I just grab an already cut up piece.

If I'm feeling super lazy and can't be bothered a tin of beans in the microwave is perfectly good to satisfy the hunger and wholly acceptable for a green day.

Definitely have a look through some food diaries on here, I've had great success with SW, if you stick to the rules it will work, like any diet really, the good thing with SW is it's a plan for life not just for weight loss.

Back