GemTay1

Hello peeps.
I need some help if possible, I started SW on the 12th jan and in my first week i had a 5lb loss, im due to be weighed again this Thursday. I am trying so hard as I really want to continue to loose each week. the only thing im finding difficult is over the past 2 days iv found my self feeling peckish and the other day i was out walking my dogs and had an urge to stop and the shop and grab something to eat :( the problem is that without standing there looking on my app i dont know what things are best to quickly grab if anything like this happens. also how many of you do exercise along with the diet??

i have been cooking meals from the slimming world website but any ideas would be usful to me as i really dont want to stall on this x

I have 3st to loose as my first target.

thanks in advance :)

I've been exercising every day - which is a bit of a shock for my poor lazy-ass! :) For me, i'm trying to build new habits, and I was worried I was being far too sedentary..

In relation to snacking and feeling peckish, I think it does no harm to be as prepped as possible, bringing snacks with you and having 4-5 things in mind that are low/no syns so you can choose if you need to go to a shop. I've also gotten into the habit of having a good breakfast that has plenty of filling bits so that I feel satiated for longer. Also, I focus more on bulking out meals with protein.

Hiya

If I am in work and find I am hungry or haven't had enough for lunch then my go to is packet ham also. It feels indulgent and it does fill me up. Free yogurts are good too, if you don't want to waste any syns.

If you mean more substantial foods, then sushi is excellent M&S, Co-Op etc.. those little lunch packs are generally around 1-2 syns per pack.

thank you ladies, iv had a bad few days to be honest I haven't gone off plan at all iv stuck to it but iv felt mega hungry in the afternoon. I have noticed my danger zone time is between 2-5 at work!!!!! I also made a silly mistake of buying some scales to have at home! worse thing I could have done because where I know I have been so goon and on plan I keep weighing my self and yesterday the scales said I was 3lb heavier !!!! so that's put ,e in a bit of a mood :( I need to do more exercise as walking doesn't seem to be enough I am finding it hard to loose weight I always have, I have never gone down in weight always gone up! I suffer with very irregular periods and also a low white blood cell count which can make me feel different on a day to day basis. some days I will feel mega bloated and heavy others I will feel normal :(

I've had a bad day too. Was so busy at work I didn't have time to heat up my soup and eat it do I bought a sushi pack and ate that (had to dash out to shop to buy science experiment things) then I shared half a donut with a colleague. Still, probably only my whole syn allowance so, so long as I'm careful tonight, I should be ok.
I'm struggling to control cravings though as it is TOM and I usually eat anything and everything then!

Back