Hi, I'm joining you all

Donnamw

Hi I'm Donna. 2 years ago I lost 6 stones on LL and then over that time have put 2 back on. I have been doing SW since October but have been losing and gaining the same few pounds. I had some old LL packs left and decided to use those and had heard about Exante and the wonderful price difference to LL. So I have ordered a bumper variety pack today and hopefully will be back on it next week. I really enjoyed having food out of the equation so am really looking forward to the easiness of it all.

Donna

Hi Donna,i'm Jules,i'm on day 4,really excited about this diet,i'm feeling a little less hungry today (thank God!!!)

I wish you well : )

Hi

I hope you enjoy it I love the soups ! They are super tasty. -and of course you get to be happy happy and in ketosis -which I'm sure you remember. Hope it goes well.

hi, welcome and good luck! *waves*

:)

hiya donna

im day 2 and like you ive done ll in the past. have to say the exante stuff to me is loads nicer,

good luck

shona xx

Good luck Donna! I'm just into week2 xxx Best of luck with the first few days, after that you'll be flying it!

Hello Donna, welcome! :) I'm on day 4 100%TS and feel much better, not hungry at all, and my jeans are not that tight, that means... I'm shrinking :eek: Wish you good luck!

Hi Donna :) Im in my third week now and its been tough at times but im getting there! Good luck with the diet xxxx

Hello Donna , like Shona I'm day 2 and doing ok .... Welcome aboard x

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm anxiously waiting for the email saying my packs are on their way and can't wait to get started. After 3 days on my leftover LL packs Im already down 5lbs. I know I couldn't resist hoping on the scales, I'm another daily scale hopper!

Hie and welcome. This is a friendly forum so you will enjoy the journey. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back