hi i'm new aswell

zowie

Hi there.....i'm zowie :princess::princess::girlpower:

I am 27 and have struggled with my weight for quite some time now, i have never really been able to loose the weight.....just kept putting it on all the time. A carer that we used to have coming to the house to look after my dad went on Lipotrim and lost an amazing 8 stone and has kept the weight off......i have since decided to go on Lipotrim to get rid of the weight i need to loose as i have put more on since loosing my dad at christmas. I started Liptron on Monday and weighed 17st 5Lb....that is the heaviest i have ever been..... i am now on my 4th day and have been running to the loo more than ever and have gained a nickname ( Niagra) ....cheers Ryan....just wait until you go on it !!!!.....i havn't had any headaches yet but have become very friendly with the toilet roll in more ways than one !!!!
I am hoping to come down from a size 18 to at least a 14 so i can at least walk in any shop pick up a pair of jean's and not bother about if they will fit me or having to take them back for a bigger size..... i am going to Cyprus in September so i am aiming to be able to wear some form of a bikini when i get there and not some frumpy tankini like i am used to wearing......

Good luck to anyone else who is trying to beat the BULDGE.:p:sign0144::princess::princess:

Last edited:
welcome zowie, you won't be disappointed as the weight will drop off you. make sure you keep in touch with minis and you will get all the support you need, good luck for your first WI

Hi Zowie, just wanted to say welcome to Mins and good luck. I lost my dad 8 years ago and put on over 4 stone in one year. Now at 29 I am having to lose that weight and more. Still we will do it xx

Hi Zowie, welcome to mini's. Best of luck with Lipotrim. Keep your hoilday in sight and that will keep you going. will look forward to seeing you around :)

becky xx

Thanks Nicky

Thanks Nicky.....

I have tried all the faddy diet's that you think will work but they never do !!!!

My mum has started her's today and my boyfriend is starting his on monday.....so we are all on it together...except from my brother who is that slim he would slip down a grid if it wasn't for his knees and ears !!!!!

Anyway you keep it up aswell..:p:p:p

Thanks scousemouse.....i am aiming to 12st ....hopfully i get there.....i just want to be able to go into a shop and be able to buy somthing without having to try it on or buy the next size up....i think 7lb for the first week is great but hopefully there is more to come off....
zowie
xxx

Hi Zowie:wavey:
I'm sooo proud of you babe..:happy096:
For those of you reading...Zowie is my daughter & has given me the support to do this diet & stick to it...:sign0168:
Congrats at sticking to this Zowie...i know you have encountered a few trips to the loo the last few days lol:sick0019: Niagra falls!

Keep it up Zowie...you can do this.

Viv (mum)
xxxxxxxx

Hi and welcome Viv too. Its so lovely you are close and supporting each other. Keep us informed of your progress xx

Cheers mumsy.....i know u can do this as much as the rest of us can .....i have every faith in you to do this as i know how much you want this.......love you loads xxx

zowie

ahh viv and zowie you just brought a tear to my eyes, good luck to you both you seem such lovely ladies and i hope you get to your dream weight, i'm sure your husband and dad would be soooooooo proud of you both right now

:wow:What about you two then - fabby or what? Good luck with your amazing journey. I lost my wonderful dad recently too and I know he would be behind me saying "That's right girl, you can do it" SO "That right girls, we can all do it" :)

Welcome Zowie & Viv, you have picked a great place to share your weight loss journey everyone is so supportive, good luck :party0011: Jo x

Welcome to the site Zowie..:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Zowie.

Good luck with Lipotrim. This forum is great for support and encouragement, to help you keep on track:)

Back